Mfg Eng Mgr
We are Farmers!Â Â
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers.
Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world.
Start your career at Farmers today!Â
Design, develop, and deploy various Enterprise Monitoring tools and solutions.
This role is to continue developing and executing the CIEM (Continuous Intelligent Enterprise Monitoring) roadmap as we iterate through the plan.Â Â The ideal candidate will have hands on experience in the implementation and administration of Enterprise Monitoring.
Essential Job FunctionsÂ
* Design, develop and deploy various monitoring solutions.
* Develop functional procedure and system documentation as needed.
* Develop dashboards for IT operations, production support, app/dev teams, as well as executives.
* Analyze and identify thresholds to establish meaningful alerts.
* Work with infrastructure teams to establish baseline monitoring and thresholds for core technologies.
* Work with application teams to create custom alerts for critical applications.
* Work with various teams to understand transactions that need to be monitored and develop solutions to meet those requirements.
* Perform configuration, tuning, and troubleshooting of monitoring platform.
Education Requirements:Â Bachelors degree or equivalent or specific relevant experience.
Experience Requirements:Â Level II: 4 years of experience in application development / testing or business / system analysis role or 2 year as an Application SME Level I.Â
Special Skill RequirementÂ
* May require occasional traveling.
* Good written and oral skills in local language.
* 5+ years in large enterprise environments.
* Proven track record of successfully implementing enterprise projects.
* Motivated self-starter capable of working on individual tasks as well as team-oriented tasks.
* Ability to clearly communicate status and updates.
* Ability to prioritize competing tasks and escalate as needed.
* Skilled in problem solving and learning new technologies.
* Experience with IT Operations, ITIL, ITSM.
* Experience with SDLC and application development.
* APM tools (AppDynamics, Dynatrace, New Relic, etc).
* Log Management (Splunk with knowledge in ITSI and ITOA).
* IBM Tealeaf.
* Network Monitoring (Thousand Eyes, DCRUM, SevOne).
* Infrastructure Monitoring (Sciencelogic).
* Windows/Unix/AIX/Linux/Solaris Server, Server, Networking (Cisco), VOIP, IIS, Active Directory, SQL Server, Oracle Database, and Virtualization.
More Jobs from Farmers Insurance Group
- Supply Chain Order Management Analyst
- Rebate Supervisor
- Production Supervisor, I
- Set up Crew - Levi's Stadium
- Valet Assist - Seasonal
- Valet Attendant - San Jose
- Shuttle Driver - On-call - San Francisco
- Parking Attendant
- Asistant Manager - Parking Lead
- Valet (Part-Time)
- Valet Attendant - Berkeley
- Valet Attendant - Oakland
- Production Manager
- Dental Hygienist - Spring Ridge Dental Care
- Regional Support Administrator
- Dental Assistant- Erie, CO