F119 Item Repair Manager-Oklahoma City - Return to Work in Operations
Businesses PRATT & WHITNEY Job ID 74812BR Date posted 10/18/2018 City Midwest City State Oklahoma Country US
The UTC Re-Empower Program is a return to work program that helps support talented and committed professionals as they rebuild their capabilities, improve leadership skills, and continue their professional journey.
The program consists of a 16-week comprehensive cohort assignment, which offers a rich and rewarding experience and mentorship for program participants transitioning back into the workforce after a 2+ year career break, for reasons such as childcare, eldercare, career path change, illness, retirement or other personal matters.
Selected experienced professionals will gain paid, on-the-job experience, have an opportunity to participate in sessions with leadership, develop personalized plans for success and receive mentoring to guide their return to work experience.
Upon completion of the 16-week program, based on performance, Re-Empower participants may have an opportunity to convert to a full-time role.
The Winter 2019 Cohort of the UTC Re-Empower Program will run from January 29 - May 17, 2019.
To qualify for the UTC Re-Empower Program, candidates must meet both program and position requirements.
Currently be on a break of at least two years or more
Have a minimum of five years of professional work experience
Have an interest in returning to work in a full-time position
Have an ability to attend the Re-Empower Program Orientation at UTC Headquarters in Farmington, CT on January 29 - 31, 2019
At Pratt and Whitney, the sky has no limits.
With Pratt & Whitney, you'll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to help build a dependable future of aviation; one that allows you a full of career opportunities and the chance to use your talents and grow in a variety of ways alongside a team of dedicated individuals.
Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney?
We are looking for an Item Repair Manager in Oklahoma City, OK.
Pratt and Whitney Eagle Supply is the F100, F119, F135 component repair management organization for Pratt and Whitney Military Engines.
Eagle Supply handles the maintenance, repair and overhaul value stream to meet Pratt and Whitney Engine Program, Fleet Management and US Government MRO contract requirements.
We are seeking an Item Repair Manager to lead program activity at our operation in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Identify, align and coordinate engine program team activity to meet customer component repair requirements.
* Set daily business operations cadence, drive organization behavior to deliver established business goals; set metric driven operational culture.
* Proactively engage engine program engineering, purchasing, finance, contracts resources to improve repairs management product delivery.
* Articulate complex value stream issues to ...
More Jobs from Pratt & Whitney
- Supply Chain Order Management Analyst
- Rebate Supervisor
- Production Supervisor, I
- Set up Crew - Levi's Stadium
- Valet Assist - Seasonal
- Valet Attendant - San Jose
- Shuttle Driver - On-call - San Francisco
- Parking Attendant
- Asistant Manager - Parking Lead
- Valet (Part-Time)
- Valet Attendant - Berkeley
- Valet Attendant - Oakland
- Production Manager
- Dental Hygienist - Spring Ridge Dental Care
- Regional Support Administrator
- Dental Assistant- Erie, CO