Strategic Planner IV - 17943
HII â€“ Mission Driven Innovative Solutions Inc.
(HII-MDIS) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII - MDIS is currently seeking aÂ Strategic Planner IVÂ to work onsite in Edgewood, Maryland.
The following statements of duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position.
These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of all personnel within this position.
Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending upon assignments and other factors.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesÂ (to include but not be limited to the following):
* The contractor shall provide acquisition support to identify, analyze, develop, and streamline key functional area processes (e.g.
acquisition planning, systems engineering, test and evaluation, life cycle sustainment, budgeting and estimating) for Department of Defense (DoD) acquisition programs.
* The contractor shall provide input and recommendations to acquisition processes and procedures related to systems engineering (to include technology assessments, prototype assessments, and engineering design reviews), threat analyses, developmental and operational testing, and life cycle logistics and sustainment planning.
* The contractor shall develop strategies/guidance for streamlining, preparing, and staffing key documentation for all phases of the acquisition life cycle including, but not limited to, the following:
+ Acquisition Strategy
+ Life Cycle Management Plan
+ Systems Engineering Plan
+ Test and Evaluation Plan
+ Life Cycle Sustainment Plan
+ List Cycle Cost Estimate
+ Affordability Analyses
+ Will Cost/Should Cost Analyses
+ Acquisition Program Baseline
* The contractor shall assess, analyze, interpret, and implement Department of Defense Instruction (DoD) 5000.02 and other DoD-relevant streamlined acquisition policies and procedures for CBD3 programs, to include ongoing/evolving acquisition reform initiatives.
* The contractor shall assist in developing and maintaining program/product management tools and processes.
* Candidate must possess and be able to maintain a government security clearance at the Secret level.
* The selected applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
* All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements.
See Job Description
- Rate: Not Specified
- Location: Edgewood, US-MD
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Military
- Recruiter: HII-Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Inc.
- Contact: Nikki Biskaduros
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 17943
- Posted: 2018-11-08 08:07:13 -
- View all Jobs from HII-Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Inc.
More Jobs from HII-Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Inc.
- Supply Chain Order Management Analyst
- Rebate Supervisor
- Production Supervisor, I
- Set up Crew - Levi's Stadium
- Valet Assist - Seasonal
- Valet Attendant - San Jose
- Shuttle Driver - On-call - San Francisco
- Parking Attendant
- Asistant Manager - Parking Lead
- Valet (Part-Time)
- Valet Attendant - Berkeley
- Valet Attendant - Oakland
- Production Manager
- Dental Hygienist - Spring Ridge Dental Care
- Regional Support Administrator
- Dental Assistant- Erie, CO