Security Analyst III - 17942
HII â€“ Mission Driven Innovative Solutions Inc.
(HII-MDIS) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII - MDIS is currently seeking aÂ Security AnalystÂ III to work onsiteÂ in Edgewood, Maryland.
The following statements of duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position.
These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of all personnel within this position.
Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending upon assignments and other factors.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesÂ (to include but not be limited to the following):
* The contractor shall serve as alternate Special Security Representative (SSR):
+ Assist to implement and manage day-to-day administration of SCIF security
+ Assist and provide advice on SCI program management and policy, plans, and operations integration
+ Report directly to the Director of SSF regarding operational issues, SOPs, etc.
+ Ensure the safeguarding of all JPEO-CBRND communications security
+ Maintain access and control of other JPEO-CBRND secure locations [i.e., Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNET) rooms]
+ Processing new investigations and periodic reinvestigations
+ Determining clearance eligibility based on adjudication history
+ Running routine JPAS reports
+ Maintaining an accurate PSMNet
+ Processing collateral and SCI visit requests
* The contractor shall process and complete personnel action using using Personnel Security Investigation Portal (PSIP) for security background checks.
* The contractor shall review system documentation and monitor internal closed circuit television systems as well as building alarm system effectiveness and functionality of alarm system effectiveness for classified locations (e.g., the SIPRNET Cafe, etc.).
* The contractor shall serve as the Personnel Security Lead who:
+ initiate background investigations
+ run pre-employment queries
+ create temporary security files
+ review, analyze and adjudicate personnel security information
+ verify selective service requirements
+ review files for derogatory information
+ conduct subject interviews
+ ensure e-QIP documents are completed properly prior to submission to OPM
+ review all cases for final pre-employment processing
+ make recommendations for suitability determinations
+ advise personnel of security-related policies, procedures, and investigative requirements
+ work with internal and external staff and stakeholders to identify and ...
- Rate: Not Specified
- Location: Edgewood, US-MD
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Military
- Recruiter: HII-Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Inc.
- Contact: Nikki Biskaduros
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 17942
- Posted: 2018-11-08 08:06:10 -
- View all Jobs from HII-Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Inc.
More Jobs from HII-Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Inc.
- Supply Chain Order Management Analyst
- Rebate Supervisor
- Production Supervisor, I
- Set up Crew - Levi's Stadium
- Valet Assist - Seasonal
- Valet Attendant - San Jose
- Shuttle Driver - On-call - San Francisco
- Parking Attendant
- Asistant Manager - Parking Lead
- Valet (Part-Time)
- Valet Attendant - Berkeley
- Valet Attendant - Oakland
- Production Manager
- Dental Hygienist - Spring Ridge Dental Care
- Regional Support Administrator
- Dental Assistant- Erie, CO