Program Analyst II - 17940
HII â€“ Mission Driven Innovative Solutions Inc.
(HII-MDIS) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII - MDIS is currently seeking aÂ Program Analyst IIÂ to work onsite at Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), Maryland.
The following statements of duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position.
These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of all personnel within this position.
Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending upon assignments and other factors.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesÂ (to include but not be limited to the following):
* The contractor shall assist (with planning, coordinating, scheduling, administrative documentation and execution) in the organization of an annual one week workshop for all RDECOM Global Personnel to include CONUS Global IPOCS, RFEC/ITCs, Science Advisors, and other invited guests to conduct a strategic meeting discussing business practices, on-going and planned projects, as well as challenges and threats in order to facilitate information sharing and networking within the community.
In addition, the contractor shall collect daily feedback during the Global Workshop, and provide recommendations for continuing processes and improvements.
* The contractor shall assist (with planning, coordinating, scheduling, and execution) with the Orientation and Reach Back Training (ORBT) for deploying personnel (i.e., FAST, RFEC, ITC, newly assigned Army RDECOM Scientists and Engineers, and, when relevant, STATs and STACAs.
* The contractor shall possess executive writing skills and be able to generate written introductions for outgoing FAST SAs and star notes for returning FAST SAs and Engineering and Scientist Exchange Program (ESEP) personnel for the GTO Director and GTO Deputy Directors in addition to other potential personnel in the global community.
* The contractor shall assist where requested in the planning, coordinating, management, and execution of meetings, science and technology orientations, and symposiums to address advance technology for participants through the DoD community.
Such meetings may be web-based teleconferences, video-teleconferences, or face-to-face meetings, in both classified and unclassified forums.
As part of this task, the contractor may be asked to perform the following duties:
+ Coordinate: Prepare agendas and clear and concise briefing materials
+ Attend/Participate: Briefings for senior leaders
+ Document: Record meeting minutes, executive summaries, and action items, focusing on G3 or individual areas of responsibility
* The contractor shall obtain and maintain all information regar...
- Rate: Not Specified
- Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, US-MD
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Military
- Recruiter: HII-Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Inc.
- Contact: Nikki Biskaduros
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 17940
- Posted: 2018-11-08 08:04:22 -
- View all Jobs from HII-Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Inc.
More Jobs from HII-Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Inc.
- Supply Chain Order Management Analyst
- Rebate Supervisor
- Production Supervisor, I
- Set up Crew - Levi's Stadium
- Valet Assist - Seasonal
- Valet Attendant - San Jose
- Shuttle Driver - On-call - San Francisco
- Parking Attendant
- Asistant Manager - Parking Lead
- Valet (Part-Time)
- Valet Attendant - Berkeley
- Valet Attendant - Oakland
- Production Manager
- Dental Hygienist - Spring Ridge Dental Care
- Regional Support Administrator
- Dental Assistant- Erie, CO