Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) Operator Subject Matter Expert (SME) - 17929
HII â€“ Mission Driven Innovative Solutions Inc.
(HII-MDIS) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII - MDIS is currently seeking a Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) Operator (Pilot or Sensor Operator (SO)) Subject Matter Expert (SME) to provide training and operations analysis support to Air Education and Training Commandâ€™s (AETC) Undergraduate RPA Training (URT) Pipeline to work out of their Orlando, FL office.
Duties and Responsibilities (to include but not be limited to the following):
* Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to develop the following: Mission Task Analysis Report (MTAR), Training Requirements Analysis Report (TRAR), Objectives Media Analysis Report (OMAR), and the Training System Basis Analysis Report (TSBAR).
* Provide the team with RPA subject matter expertise to accomplish all tasks.
* Identify, analyze, and establish training requirements for RPA Pilot and SO tasks.
* Produce a Training Task List (TTL).
* Perform a gap analysis of entry/exit RPA Pilot and SO Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Attitudes (KSAAs).
* Conduct/participate in SME workshops for data collection purposes.
* Analyze existing and similar training systems; identify training system strengths, deficiencies, and constraints; and provide recommendations for the proposed training concept.
* Work with the team to develop four reports containing analysis findings and recommendations.
* Travel is required to conduct data collection and to lead interviews and focus groups.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Six (6) or more years of RPA Pilot or SO experience in the MQ-1, MQ-9, RQ-4, or RQ-170 MWS.
A cumulative 6 years across one or more MWS is recognized as satisfying this requirement.
* Bachelorâ€™s degree in aviation/aeronautical science, or other related field
* Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Technical and analytical experience, including evaluating operational capabilities and addressing operational needs, as they pertain to Air Force aircraft and associated systems
* Ability to travel
* Undergraduate RPA Training (URT) Graduate to include RFT, RIQ, and RFC (18X AFSC) or AF and BSOC (1UX AFSC)
* Masterâ€™s degree in aviation/aeronautical science, or other related field
* Experience authoring Air Force policy and doctrine or training programs
* Previous experience conducting TSRAs, creating TTLs, or developing training objectives
* All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements.
* Secret clearance required.
* The selected applicant will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for ac...
- Rate: Not Specified
- Location: Orlando, US-FL
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Military
- Recruiter: HII-Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Inc.
- Contact: Nikki Biskaduros
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 17929
- Posted: 2018-11-08 08:04:16 -
- View all Jobs from HII-Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Inc.
More Jobs from HII-Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Inc.
- Supply Chain Order Management Analyst
- Rebate Supervisor
- Production Supervisor, I
- Set up Crew - Levi's Stadium
- Valet Assist - Seasonal
- Valet Attendant - San Jose
- Shuttle Driver - On-call - San Francisco
- Parking Attendant
- Asistant Manager - Parking Lead
- Valet (Part-Time)
- Valet Attendant - Berkeley
- Valet Attendant - Oakland
- Production Manager
- Dental Hygienist - Spring Ridge Dental Care
- Regional Support Administrator
- Dental Assistant- Erie, CO