Graphics Artist IV - 17937
HII â€“ Mission Driven Innovative Solutions Inc.
(HII-MDIS) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII - MDIS is currently seeking aÂ Graphics Artist IVÂ to work onsiteÂ in Edgewood, Maryland.
The following statements of duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position.
These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of all personnel within this position.
Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending upon assignments and other factors.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesÂ (to include but not be limited to the following):
* The contractor shall serve as a senior-level designer, providing visual direction and creative/graphic services for complete design processes (i.e., market research, conceptualizing, design, and implementation of projects) using specialized technical skills in multiple disciplines (i.e., design, photography, illustration, page layout, typography, branding/visual identity, marketing, animation, and interactive media/web) and creating successful design solutions for both digital and print.
* The contractor shall develop innovative graphical communications products and designs which follow organizational visual identity and meet project objectives, including but not limited to the following:Â
+ Technical art
+ Info graphics: charts, diagrams, photos, illustrations, schedules, and timelines
+ Visual identity/branding: logos, business cards, stationary, and templates
+ Publications: magazines, newspapers, newsletters, and books
+ Displays/conference materials: brochures, posters, tent cards, folders, bios, briefs, and display banners
+ Multimedia: animations, videos, web interface graphics
+ Labels: cd/dvd
+ Covers/bindings: binders
+ CoinsÂ Â Â Â
* The contractor shall collaborate with technical, science, acquisition, and logistics professionals; leadership; and technical writers on the visual solutions (i.e., standard charts, tables, art/illustrations, and photos) to be included within important product lifecycle/milestone documentation and briefings.
* The contractor shall maintain SOPs for the process of briefing with graphics and provide staff-wide graphics training.
* The contractor shall create standard charts, tables, art/illustrations, and photos for program updates and financial briefings, acquisition documentation, white/information papers, and product briefings (i.e., informational, instructional, or milestone decision).
* Candidate mu...
- Rate: Not Specified
- Location: Edgewood, US-MD
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Military
- Recruiter: HII-Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Inc.
- Contact: Nikki Biskaduros
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 17937
- Posted: 2018-11-08 08:03:42 -
- View all Jobs from HII-Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Inc.
More Jobs from HII-Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Inc.
- Supply Chain Order Management Analyst
- Rebate Supervisor
- Production Supervisor, I
- Set up Crew - Levi's Stadium
- Valet Assist - Seasonal
- Valet Attendant - San Jose
- Shuttle Driver - On-call - San Francisco
- Parking Attendant
- Asistant Manager - Parking Lead
- Valet (Part-Time)
- Valet Attendant - Berkeley
- Valet Attendant - Oakland
- Production Manager
- Dental Hygienist - Spring Ridge Dental Care
- Regional Support Administrator
- Dental Assistant- Erie, CO