Program Analyst IV - 17936
HII â€“ Mission Driven Innovative Solutions Inc.
(HII-MDIS) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII - MDIS is currently seeking aÂ Program Analyst IVÂ to work onsiteÂ in Edgewood, Maryland.
The following statements of duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position.
These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of all personnel within this position.
Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending upon assignments and other factors.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesÂ (to include but not be limited to the following):
* The contractor shall conduct program analysis of supported programs, including the development and tracking of cost, schedule, risk, and technical parameters, metrics, and measures.
* The contractor shall develop the initial documentation for program milestones, facilitate review of the draft documentation through the program office, and provide expert analysis of comments in the adjudication process.
These activities require the use of the Microsoft Office suite of software, with specific experience in effective use of Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
* The contractor shall develop Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) strategy and WBS/Cost Element Structure (CES) cross walks for new programs.
* The contractor shall manage, coordinate, and assist in the development of Test and Evaluation (T&E) plans, procedures, and work products.
* The contractor shall manage program cost, performance, and schedule using data and information from recurring reports, PMRs, and contract and fielding schedules in order to achieve efficient use of funds and maximize performance of contracts and fielding of systems and products.
* Candidate must possess and be able to maintain a government security clearance at the TopÂ Secret level.
* The selected applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
* All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements.
See Job Description
- Rate: Not Specified
- Location: Edgewood, US-MD
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Military
- Recruiter: HII-Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Inc.
- Contact: Nikki Biskaduros
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 17936
- Posted: 2018-11-08 08:03:38 -
- View all Jobs from HII-Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Inc.
More Jobs from HII-Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Inc.
- Supply Chain Order Management Analyst
- Rebate Supervisor
- Production Supervisor, I
- Set up Crew - Levi's Stadium
- Valet Assist - Seasonal
- Valet Attendant - San Jose
- Shuttle Driver - On-call - San Francisco
- Parking Attendant
- Asistant Manager - Parking Lead
- Valet (Part-Time)
- Valet Attendant - Berkeley
- Valet Attendant - Oakland
- Production Manager
- Dental Hygienist - Spring Ridge Dental Care
- Regional Support Administrator
- Dental Assistant- Erie, CO