Program Analyst IV - 17935
HII â€“ Mission Driven Innovative Solutions Inc.
(HII-MDIS) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII - MDIS is currently seeking aÂ Program Analyst IVÂ to work onsiteÂ in Edgewood, Maryland.
The following statements of duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position.
These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of all personnel within this position.
Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending upon assignments and other factors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* The contractor shall work with the JPMG product teams to create the integrated master schedules (IMSs) for the JPMG portfolio and provide them to leadership electronically using schedule software like Microsoft Project, Open Plan, Primavera, Milestones Professional, etc.).
* The contractor should understand Monte Carlo simulation data to see all the possible outcomes of decisions and assess the impact of risk, allowing for better decision making under uncertainty (e.g., Risk Recon or similar risk software).
* The contractor shall assist in development, design, and implementation or annual and long-range plans to realize the product development components or strategic goals.
* The contractor shall interface with program management, contracting, and engineering staff, as well as assembly supervisors, to ensure the accuracy of forecasting information and schedule feasability.
* The contractor shall support the development of the cost baseline or current estimate to complete based on the schedule activity detail.
As apart of this task, the contractor shall integrate the schedule toolset with various cost toolsets.
* Candidate must possess and be able to maintain a government security clearance at the Secret level.
* The selected applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
* All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements.
See Job Description
- Rate: Not Specified
- Location: Edgewood, US-MD
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Military
- Recruiter: HII-Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Inc.
- Contact: Nikki Biskaduros
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 17935
- Posted: 2018-11-08 08:01:43 -
- View all Jobs from HII-Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Inc.
More Jobs from HII-Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Inc.
- Supply Chain Order Management Analyst
- Rebate Supervisor
- Production Supervisor, I
- Set up Crew - Levi's Stadium
- Valet Assist - Seasonal
- Valet Attendant - San Jose
- Shuttle Driver - On-call - San Francisco
- Parking Attendant
- Asistant Manager - Parking Lead
- Valet (Part-Time)
- Valet Attendant - Berkeley
- Valet Attendant - Oakland
- Production Manager
- Dental Hygienist - Spring Ridge Dental Care
- Regional Support Administrator
- Dental Assistant- Erie, CO