Administrative Assistant IV - 17926
HII â€“ Mission Driven Innovative Solutions Inc.
(HII-MDIS) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII - MDIS is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant IVÂ to work onsiteÂ in Edgewood, Maryland.
The following statements of duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position.
These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of all personnel within this position.
Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending upon assignments and other factors.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesÂ (to include but not be limited to the following):
* The contractor shall possess a working knowledge of current Modern Language Association (MLA) format, as well as Department of Defense (DoD) and Army Regulations (ARs) (including AR 25-50) for correspondence memoranda.
* The contractor shall manage day-to-day functions for efficient office operation, including but not limited to the following:
+ Answering all phone calls and ensuring messages are taken and acted upon when leadership is unavailable
+ Greeting and escorting visitors
+ Ensuring effective communication across all program areas
+ Following DoD, Army, and organizational templates and best practices
+ Managing and creating documents, briefs, and reports
+ Coordinating facility and logistics support for conference rooms
+ Operating video teleconference and general audio-visual equipment
* The contractor shall draft, review, staff, file, format, and update for final review a variety of documents (i.e., memorandums, correspondence, briefings, information papers, issue papers, and meeting minutes).
* The contractor shall attend (either in person or via teleconference/video teleconference/web conference) and facilitate classified and unclassified senior-level visits as well as home office hosted meetings and conferences.
Fascilitation is included but not limited to the following:
+ Reserving appropriate meeting locations and a teleconference/video teleconference/web conference (as applicable)
+ Preparing agendas
+ Sending out meeting notifications
+ Providing a read ahead and other required support documentation for every meeting at least twenty-four hours prior to the meeting start time
+ Setting up the meeting space and ensuring connectivity
+ Participating and/or providing support functions during the meeting
+ Drafting meeting minutes while following appropriate classified and unclassified meeting procedures
* The contractor shall manage, maintain, and de-conflict calendars and schedules for the Prod...
- Rate: Not Specified
- Location: Edgewood, US-MD
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Military
- Recruiter: HII-Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Inc.
- Contact: Nikki Biskaduros
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 17926
- Posted: 2018-11-08 08:01:16 -
- View all Jobs from HII-Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Inc.
More Jobs from HII-Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Inc.
- Supply Chain Order Management Analyst
- Rebate Supervisor
- Production Supervisor, I
- Set up Crew - Levi's Stadium
- Valet Assist - Seasonal
- Valet Attendant - San Jose
- Shuttle Driver - On-call - San Francisco
- Parking Attendant
- Asistant Manager - Parking Lead
- Valet (Part-Time)
- Valet Attendant - Berkeley
- Valet Attendant - Oakland
- Production Manager
- Dental Hygienist - Spring Ridge Dental Care
- Regional Support Administrator
- Dental Assistant- Erie, CO