We are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to support our VP, Kimberly Clark Professional â€“ Global Customer Experience and our VP, General Counsel.
The position is located in our Roswell, GA corporate offices.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Provides a high level of executive administrative skills, normally acquired through an accredited college and/or prior work experience.
This individual also handles confidential business matters, works independently on special assignments and maintains smooth operation of the office responsibilities of the executive.
Operates independently in absence of the Executives, calling on staff when required.
Assists and advises the Executives of any problems arising during absence.
* Maintains a comprehensive understanding of department policies, procedures and department membersâ€™ methods of operation to effectively and efficiently conduct duties and responsibilities.
Sets priorities independently.
Often is the point person for department requests for information, requiring knowledge of the people and roles in the organization.
* Manages the Executive (s) calendar, responding to requests for time and rescheduling when necessary.
Makes appointments, domestic and international travel arrangements, assembles packets of information and prepares materials including itineraries.
* Makes preparations for department, staff and other meetings including creating agendas, preparing any meeting materials and or presentations, scheduling the conference space required, connecting meetings to the required technology, facilitating refreshments and may include managing the budget for these meetings and /or conferences.
* Drafts and types non-routine letters, memos, documents and various reports requiring knowledge of methods, procedures, policies and organization for senior managementâ€™s signature.
This material may require familiarity with commonly used business and technical expressions used by assigned function.
* Answers departmental phone; places, screens and refers calls to appropriate personnel; takes messages.
Responds to highly diversified inquiries from members of the Company management, employees and the general public.
Provides courteous and efficient responses to phone inquiries determining from experience and training the limitations on the extent and type of information which may be provided.
* Receives sorts, distributes, opens and screens incoming email, mail and faxes.
Categorizes and prioritizes response needed.
Uses initiative to prepare responses for signature and to assemble background information from many sources.
Summarizes lengthy correspondence, highlighting key sentences and topics.
Follows up to ensure that proper and timely action is taken.
* Orders department office supplies and equipment.
Prepares and submits requisitions per KC policy and procedures
More Jobs from Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- QC Technician
- Promotional Review Editor (PRE) in Commercial Regulatory Affairs
- Executive Associate
- Associate Director, Clinical Safety Strategy & Solutions- Global Pharmacovigilance & Epidemiology
- Manager CMC Biologics
- Civil/Geotechnical Engineer
- Project Environmental Scientist
- Product Manager
- Director Brand Marketing
- Asset Protection Associate
- Sales Consultant - Home Theater
- Front End Leader
- Core Home Theater Sales Consultant
- Geek Squad Consultation Agent
- Geek Squad Home Delivery Cadet- Plattsburgh, NY
- Computing Sales Consultant
- Merchandising Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Asset Protection Associate