Executive Assistant - Security Business
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
The Executive Assistant provides administrative support of a highly complex and responsible nature to Executive Management.
They interface with high-level internal/external contacts requiring considerable discretion and initiative.
They are able to utilize judgment to act proactively in the dispensation of tasks on behalf of leadership.
* Must have supported a Sr.
Executive at a mid-size or larger company
* Must be capable of working with confidential data/information and must ensure the integrity
* Coordinate schedules for meetings, arrange appointments, visitors, maintain calendars and plan complex travel.
* Handle non-routine correspondence and assemble highly confidential and sensitive information.
* Perform specialized, complex, administrative duties that vary in methods, procedures, and standards.
* May mentor other assistants, coordinators and others throughout the company, sharing knowledge, resources, and experience.
* Exercise judgment to reflect F5â€™s style and philosophy.
* Own or support special projects (local and/or global) as needed.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Advanced skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
(Access a plus).
* Must have initiative and be able to exercise independent judgment.
* Must have the ability to complete tasks with little to no instruction.
* Project management skills essential.
* Must be detail oriented, prompt, flexible, and dependable.
* Highly organized
* Minimum 8 years of experience in the administrative field
* Minimum two-year degree preferred
* High-tech background a plus.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job.
However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.
This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination.
Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
More Jobs from F5 Networks
- QC Technician
- Promotional Review Editor (PRE) in Commercial Regulatory Affairs
- Executive Associate
- Associate Director, Clinical Safety Strategy & Solutions- Global Pharmacovigilance & Epidemiology
- Manager CMC Biologics
- Civil/Geotechnical Engineer
- Project Environmental Scientist
- Product Manager
- Director Brand Marketing
- Asset Protection Associate
- Sales Consultant - Home Theater
- Front End Leader
- Core Home Theater Sales Consultant
- Geek Squad Consultation Agent
- Geek Squad Home Delivery Cadet- Plattsburgh, NY
- Computing Sales Consultant
- Merchandising Specialist
- Inventory Specialist
- Asset Protection Associate