Financial Aid Advisor
Concorde Career Colleges, Inc.
is a nationally recognized for-profit, post-secondary education company providing career training in the field of allied health, and we have an opening for a full-timeÂ Financial Aid Advisor.
* Advise prospective students of all tuition funding sources available.
* Assist students with questions regarding the completion of the Financial Aid applications.
* Conduct entrance interviews, testing, and exit interviews as required by Title IV and company regulations.
* Accurately and timely prepare forms.
* Prepare students promissory notes and ensure that promissory notes are properly completed and signed with required documentation.
* Maintain any required employment certifications with applicable state agencies.
* Perform other duties related to student financial aid packaging efforts as assigned.Â
* Minimum of Associate's Degree required.
* Knowledge of federal and state financial aid regulations with specific knowledge of FFEL Loan Programs, PELL Grants, and Title IV.
* Minimum of 1 year experience administering FFEL and PELL in a college setting.
* Strong customer service and organizational skills.
* Computer literacy.
* Must be able to pass a credit check.
* CVUE experience a plus.
* Minimum 1 year FA experience.
See Job Description
More Jobs from Concorde Career Colleges, Inc.
- Preschool Teacher- Exciting Opportunity!
- District Floater Assistant Teacher - Lexington Area
- PreSchool Teachers- Free CDA Classes! F/P Positions
- Wonderful Early Childhood Educator Teacher
- Lead Preschool Teacher
- Assistant Teacher
- Lead Toddler Teacher
- Assistant Teacher
- Full Time Toddler Teacher
- Assistant Director
- Infant Assistant Teacher (Part-Time/Mornings)
- School-Age Lead Teacher (Part-Time/Afternoon)
- Lead Teachers (Toddlers and 2's)
- Dedicated Before & After School Child Care Site Director
- Part Time Bus Driver: Champions
- Infant/Toddler Lead Teacher
- Sr. Customer Business Partner
- PIMS Administrator
- ITS BP Marketing & eCommerce
- Production Statistician