Program Director- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
â€¢ Managing the instructors, educational activities of the department, and all classes both day and evening.
â€¢ Ensure compliance with applicable accreditation commission standards, agency regulations, the campusâ€™ policies and procedures, and the departmentâ€™s curricula.
â€¢ Monitor student progress, conduct student orientations and advise students throughout the program.
â€¢ Coordinate with the Graduate Services Director all information pertaining to the externship placement of students, job earnings, potential candidates and any placement updates.
â€¢ Assist with on-going review and development of curricula in the department and make suggestions per policy.
â€¢ Bachelorâ€™s degree.
â€¢ Have course work in instructional methodologies, evaluation and assessment.
â€¢ Have proficiency in curriculum development.
â€¢ Possess a minimum of 4 years of full-time experience as a registered sonographer in the professional sonography field.Â Full-time is defined as 35 hours per week.
â€¢ Management experience desired.
â€¢ Must have excellent management and communication skills, and the knowledge and ability to judge instructorsâ€™ competence.
â€¢ Requires strong attention to details and a positive professional attitude.
See Job Description
More Jobs from Concorde Career Colleges, Inc.
- Trade Marketing Associate
- Assistente Administrativo II - Aorta e PerifÃ©rico Vascular
- Physical Therapist - Sports Medicine
- Financial Counselor
- Program Manager - Clinical Operations Practice Optimization
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Sparta Med/Surg
- Academic Medical Dermatologist
- RN Case Manager FL
- Point of Care Coordinator - Lab
- Cardiovascular Radiologist
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Family Med
- Application Engineer (Custom Solutions), FULL-TIME
- Paramedic - Pool
- Medical Director, Telehealth
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Claims Examiner
- Insurance Counselor
- Insurance Processor
- Claims Adjuster