Student Loan Specialist
Responsibility includes contacting delinquent federal student loan borrowers via phone, email, mail and text.
The Student Loan Specialist does not take payments, but aids students to resolve their delinquency or default status and lowering the cohort default rates of the assigned campuses.
External contacts are primarily former students and their references as well as lenders, servicers, guarantors, and campus Financial Aid departments.
Contact delinquent borrowers via phone, email, mail and text.
Load calls for autodialing.
Facilitate contact with the servicer to resolve delinquent student loans through payment, forbearance or
Responsible for ensuring loan status is updated appropriately by theservicer.
Prepare and mail letters, forms and/or various material toborrowers.
Utilize effective communication skills to build rapport with borrowers and provide information on rights andresponsibilities.
Perform related duties, as required, which may consist of assisting students with other services.
* High school graduate orequivalent.
* Two yearsâ€™ experience in collections or customerservice.
* Excellent oral and written communicationskills.
* Proficient PCskills.
See Job Description
More Jobs from Concorde Career Colleges, Inc.
- Trade Marketing Associate
- Assistente Administrativo II - Aorta e PerifÃ©rico Vascular
- Physical Therapist - Sports Medicine
- Financial Counselor
- Program Manager - Clinical Operations Practice Optimization
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Sparta Med/Surg
- Academic Medical Dermatologist
- RN Case Manager FL
- Point of Care Coordinator - Lab
- Cardiovascular Radiologist
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Family Med
- Application Engineer (Custom Solutions), FULL-TIME
- Paramedic - Pool
- Medical Director, Telehealth
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Claims Examiner
- Insurance Counselor
- Insurance Processor
- Claims Adjuster