Information Technology Specialist-17226
Huntington Ingalls Industries - Technical Solutions Division, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII-TSD, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) is currently seeking a Science and Technology Analyst III to work in Falls Church, VA.
The following statements of duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position.
These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of all personnel within this position.
Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending upon assignments and other factors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* TheÂ contractorÂ shallÂ developÂ dataÂ architecturesÂ andÂ dataÂ managementÂ plansÂ forÂ programmatic andÂ technicalÂ dataÂ generatedÂ byÂ theÂ JHRMÂ ECD.Â ï‚·
* TheÂ contractorÂ shallÂ assistÂ theÂ programÂ managerÂ withÂ theÂ technicalÂ requirementsÂ definitionÂ and technicalÂ oversightÂ ofÂ softwareÂ developedÂ withinÂ theÂ JHRMÂ ECD.ï‚·
* TheÂ contractorÂ shallÂ leadÂ earlyÂ prototypingÂ ofÂ userÂ interfacesÂ forÂ consumingÂ healthÂ riskÂ dataÂ and assessmentÂ resultsÂ acrossÂ allÂ stakeholderÂ echelons.Â Â ï‚·
* TheÂ contractorÂ shallÂ provideÂ SMEÂ onÂ NettÂ WarriorÂ systems,Â applications,Â andÂ architectures.Â ï‚·
* TheÂ contractorÂ shallÂ provideÂ marketÂ surveillanceÂ ofÂ onâ€bodyÂ network,Â nearÂ fieldÂ communication, andÂ localÂ dataÂ logging/archivingÂ technologiesÂ andÂ systems.Â ï‚·
* TheÂ contractorÂ shallÂ identifyÂ currentÂ andÂ developÂ futureÂ data,Â electromagnetic,Â andÂ communicationsÂ interfacesÂ forÂ wearableÂ sensorÂ systems.Â ï‚·
* TheÂ contractorÂ shallÂ provideÂ anÂ understandingÂ ofÂ theÂ capabilitiesÂ andÂ limitationsÂ ofÂ theÂ systemsÂ underÂ testÂ andÂ configurationÂ managementÂ ofÂ testÂ itemsÂ fromÂ aÂ dataÂ andÂ communicationsÂ perspective.Â
* TheÂ contractorÂ shallÂ assistÂ inÂ theÂ preparationÂ andÂ executionÂ ofÂ theÂ JHRMÂ ECDÂ IntegratedÂ Product TeamÂ (IPT)Â byÂ providingÂ credibleÂ technicalÂ information.Â Â Â ï‚·
* TheÂ contractorÂ shallÂ contributeÂ toÂ theÂ JHRMÂ ECDÂ IntegratedÂ AssessmentÂ PlanÂ (IAP).Â
Qualifications and Experience:
* TheÂ contractorÂ shallÂ possessÂ aÂ Masterâ€™sÂ degreeÂ inÂ ComputerÂ ScienceÂ or Engineering,Â orÂ aÂ relatedÂ field,Â asÂ wellÂ asÂ fifteenÂ (15)Â yearsÂ ofÂ generalÂ experienceÂ andÂ tenÂ (10)Â yearsÂ ofÂ relevantÂ experienceÂ
* TheÂ contractorÂ shallÂ possessÂ aÂ Bachelorâ€™sÂ degreeÂ inÂ ComputerÂ ScienceÂ orÂ Engineering,Â orÂ aÂ relatedÂ field,Â asÂ wellÂ asÂ twentyÂ (20)Â yearsÂ ofÂ generalÂ experienceÂ andÂ fifteenÂ (15)Â yearsÂ ofÂ relevantÂ experience.Â
* All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements.
See Job Description
More Jobs from HII-TSD Camber Corporation
- Trade Marketing Associate
- Assistente Administrativo II - Aorta e PerifÃ©rico Vascular
- Physical Therapist - Sports Medicine
- Financial Counselor
- Program Manager - Clinical Operations Practice Optimization
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Sparta Med/Surg
- Academic Medical Dermatologist
- RN Case Manager FL
- Point of Care Coordinator - Lab
- Cardiovascular Radiologist
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Family Med
- Application Engineer (Custom Solutions), FULL-TIME
- Paramedic - Pool
- Medical Director, Telehealth
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Claims Examiner
- Insurance Counselor
- Insurance Processor
- Claims Adjuster