Equipment Services Supervisor - ROC
The Equipment Services Supervisor will assist the Regional Operations Center Manager in the managing and training of Conversion Technicians in the ROC.
The supervisor will help identify training needs, manage work flow, coach, counsel and direct employees in the Regional Operations Center.
* Assign and manage work flow of assigned areas
* Ensure quality by achieving goals
* Conduct audits of work performed to maintain quality
* Ensure that employees are properly trained and have the proper tools to complete the job
* Monitor productivity using various reporting tools
* Assist in parts management
* Consult with customers on installation needs
* Valid drivers license of state of residency and an excellent driving history for last seven years.
* High school diploma or equivalent â€“ college degree a plus.
* Excellent electrical, mechanical and technical service skills.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Ability to maneuver & move large pieces of equipment (i.e.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule and be available to work weekends when assigned.
* Stable history of steady work and/or school, verifiable by references.
* Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis.
* Past job performance must reflect dependability, maturity, initiative, personal demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment.
* Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
* Supervisory and presentation skills a plus.
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer
See Job Description
More Jobs from Coca-Cola Bottling Company
- Preschool Teacher- Exciting Opportunity!
- District Floater Assistant Teacher - Lexington Area
- PreSchool Teachers- Free CDA Classes! F/P Positions
- Wonderful Early Childhood Educator Teacher
- Lead Preschool Teacher
- Assistant Teacher
- Lead Toddler Teacher
- Assistant Teacher
- Full Time Toddler Teacher
- Assistant Director
- Infant Assistant Teacher (Part-Time/Mornings)
- School-Age Lead Teacher (Part-Time/Afternoon)
- Lead Teachers (Toddlers and 2's)
- Dedicated Before & After School Child Care Site Director
- Part Time Bus Driver: Champions
- Infant/Toddler Lead Teacher
- Sr. Customer Business Partner
- PIMS Administrator
- ITS BP Marketing & eCommerce
- Production Statistician