Are you ready to join an inclusive work environment, contribute to our dynamic teams and "Seek and Achieve Excellence" in all you do? We are SBA Communications, (SBA) a leading independent owner and operator of wireless communications infrastructure across North, Central and South America.
Our mission is to be our customers' first-choice provider of wireless infrastructure solutions.As a member of our team, you will be inspired by our Guiding Principles; Integrity, Work Ethic, Ownership Mindset, Quality, Customer Service, Innovation and Collegiality.
If you are challenged by the opportunity to stretch and grow yourself and your career, then SBA Communications can help you "Reach New Heights".Join our Commitment to "Building Better Wireless" and apply or text keyword Corpsba to 313131
Perform construction duties on a daily basis ensuring quality construction for expedited commercial deployment of services as directed by Superintendent and/or Foreman.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Support tower construction and antenna and line installation activities as directed.
* Ability to read site plans and tower drawings.
* Distribute, pick up and organize tools and materials.
* Work with Construction Supervisors and Foreman to analyze job requirements such as labor and materials.
* Complete work in a timely and efficient manner as delegated by Construction Supervisor and Foreman.
* Perform construction activities as directed.
* Work with Construction Supervisors and Foreman to maintain a safe job site.
* Keep safety barriers correctly installed.
* Must be able to work overtime to include Saturdays, Sundays and evening hours.
* Must be able to satisfactorily complete all aspects of SBA's Tower U training classes.
* Other projects and duties as assigned.
Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Education and/or Experience:
* High school diploma /GED and 0-6 months tower construction / climbing experience required or 1+ years general labor or construction experience required.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Ability to carry out instruction furnished in written, oral or diagram form.Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
* Valid Driver's License - strongly preferred/may be required depending upon the location in which the position is required to work.
More Jobs from SBA Communications
- Preschool Teacher- Exciting Opportunity!
- District Floater Assistant Teacher - Lexington Area
- PreSchool Teachers- Free CDA Classes! F/P Positions
- Wonderful Early Childhood Educator Teacher
- Lead Preschool Teacher
- Assistant Teacher
- Lead Toddler Teacher
- Assistant Teacher
- Full Time Toddler Teacher
- Assistant Director
- Infant Assistant Teacher (Part-Time/Mornings)
- School-Age Lead Teacher (Part-Time/Afternoon)
- Lead Teachers (Toddlers and 2's)
- Dedicated Before & After School Child Care Site Director
- Part Time Bus Driver: Champions
- Infant/Toddler Lead Teacher
- Sr. Customer Business Partner
- PIMS Administrator
- ITS BP Marketing & eCommerce
- Production Statistician