Position Description:Â Candidate will be familiar with official messages, orders and directives that outline theater and MAGTF specific pre-deployment training requirements and remain current with potential threats and enemy TTPâ€™s through vetted sources, the layering and sequencing of training and readiness standards, Mission Essential Tasks List/METL and emerging concepts from the Regimental to Fire-team level, Functional intelligence/operations integration, and the functionalÂ creation/development, usage, analysis of intelligence products to support training.
* TTSs support integration of emerging tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP) and lessons learned that set the foundation for enhanced war fighting skills.
* Provide functional knowledge of the use and incorporation of intelligence enablers and systems to challenge optimal incorporation within their capabilities and limitations.
* Understand and be able to articulate the full operational applicability of intelligence functions for the optimal use and integration of intelligence products and capabilities.
* Maintain liaison with Operations/Intelligence sections and POCâ€™s within MEF and all MSCâ€™s (DIV/MLG/ACE/MEUâ€™s/SPMAGTFâ€™s).
Develop reports and briefings at the BN HQ level and below recommending training resources available to meet unit training needs and IOT track USMC service and theater level training requirements capturing service approved and command directed training for units designated to deploy.
* In support of the USMC Systems Approach to Training (SAT), facilitate the TSC 8-step Training and Exercise Design and Development Process that focuses on the Unit Commanderâ€™s METL, guidance, associated T&R tasks, and full use of available resources in order to design an exercise that meets the Commanderâ€™s objectives and adheres to USMC training principles.
* Adhere to the TSC Standard Operating Procedures and the TSC Administrative Desktop Procedures
* Develop training material (exercise design and associated scenario development training material) to support Unit Commanders in meeting their fundamental home station training objectives (e.g., Intelligence scenarios, joint operations scenarios, threat scenarios, interagency operations scenarios, and scenarios specific to current theater operations).
* Develop Training Event Execution Guides (TEEG), Master Scenario Event Lists (MSEL), scenario threads, role player biographies, genograms, propaganda documents and intelligence summaries that will support home station training objectives.
* Participate in unit sponsored Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and training cadre planning IOT develop training scenarios based on unit home station training requirements.
* Operate Government furnished software in order to create high level scenarios and exercises.
* Develop exercise control concept documents and briefings to include exercise ...
More Jobs from Innovative Reasoning, LLC
- Trade Marketing Associate
- Assistente Administrativo II - Aorta e PerifÃ©rico Vascular
- Physical Therapist - Sports Medicine
- Financial Counselor
- Program Manager - Clinical Operations Practice Optimization
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Sparta Med/Surg
- Academic Medical Dermatologist
- RN Case Manager FL
- Point of Care Coordinator - Lab
- Cardiovascular Radiologist
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Family Med
- Application Engineer (Custom Solutions), FULL-TIME
- Paramedic - Pool
- Medical Director, Telehealth
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Claims Examiner
- Insurance Counselor
- Insurance Processor
- Claims Adjuster