Huntington Ingalls Industries - Technical Solutions Division, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII-TSD, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) is currently seeking a Bioengineer IV to work on Ft.
The following statements of duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position.
These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of all personnel within this position.
Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending upon assignments and other factors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* TheÂ contractorÂ shallÂ provideÂ SMEÂ supportÂ toÂ bringÂ situationalÂ awarenessÂ andÂ understandingÂ ofÂ currentÂ communityÂ standards,Â policies,Â instructions,Â directives,Â manualsÂ andÂ guidanceÂ forÂ healthÂ riskÂ managementÂ toÂ theÂ IPTÂ andÂ otherÂ membersÂ ofÂ theÂ JHRMÂ ECDÂ staff.Â
* TheÂ contractorÂ shallÂ provideÂ SMEÂ supportÂ toÂ bringÂ situationalÂ awarenessÂ andÂ understandingÂ ofÂ currentÂ industrialÂ hygiene,Â occupationalÂ health,Â andÂ deploymentÂ toxicologyÂ methodsÂ (sampling,Â analysis)Â andÂ usesÂ (records,Â hazardÂ communications,Â decisionÂ making).Â Â
* TheÂ contractorÂ shallÂ provideÂ SMEÂ ofÂ exposureÂ pathwaysÂ andÂ adverseÂ outcomeÂ pathwaysÂ forÂ highÂ priorityÂ chemical,Â biologicalÂ andÂ radiologicalÂ occupationalÂ andÂ warfightingÂ healthÂ hazards.Â ï‚·
* TheÂ contractorÂ shallÂ leadÂ inÂ theÂ developmentÂ ofÂ JHRMÂ highÂ levelÂ concepts,Â conceptsÂ ofÂ operation,Â conceptsÂ ofÂ employment,Â andÂ identificationÂ ofÂ occupationalÂ healthÂ decisionsÂ madeÂ atÂ eachÂ echelonÂ withinÂ theÂ defenseÂ preventiveÂ medicineÂ andÂ healthÂ careÂ continuumÂ andÂ theÂ typesÂ ofÂ informationÂ neededÂ toÂ makeÂ suchÂ decisions.Â Â ï‚·
* TheÂ contractorÂ shallÂ assistÂ inÂ theÂ preparationÂ andÂ executionÂ ofÂ theÂ JHRMÂ ECDÂ IntegratedÂ ProductÂ TeamÂ (IPT)Â byÂ providingÂ credibleÂ technicalÂ information.Â Â ï‚·
* TheÂ contractorÂ shallÂ contributeÂ toÂ theÂ JHRMÂ ECDÂ IntegratedÂ AssessmentÂ PlanÂ (IAP).Â
Qualifications and Experience:
* TheÂ contractorÂ shallÂ possessÂ aÂ Masterâ€™sÂ degreeÂ Engineering,Â Science,Â BusinessÂ ManagementÂ orÂ SystemsÂ Management,Â orÂ aÂ relatedÂ field,Â asÂ wellÂ asÂ twentyÂ (20)Â yearsÂ ofÂ generalÂ experienceÂ andÂ fifteenÂ (15)Â yearsÂ ofÂ relevantÂ experience.Â
* TheÂ contractorÂ shallÂ possessÂ 10+Â yearsâ€™Â experienceÂ inÂ IndustrialÂ Hygiene/OccupationalÂ Health/DeploymentÂ Toxicology.
* TheÂ contractorÂ shallÂ possessÂ aÂ PhDÂ degreeÂ inÂ Engineering,Â Science,Â BusinessÂ Management...
More Jobs from HII-TSD Camber Corporation
- Trade Marketing Associate
- Assistente Administrativo II - Aorta e PerifÃ©rico Vascular
- Physical Therapist - Sports Medicine
- Financial Counselor
- Program Manager - Clinical Operations Practice Optimization
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Sparta Med/Surg
- Academic Medical Dermatologist
- RN Case Manager FL
- Point of Care Coordinator - Lab
- Cardiovascular Radiologist
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Family Med
- Application Engineer (Custom Solutions), FULL-TIME
- Paramedic - Pool
- Medical Director, Telehealth
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Claims Examiner
- Insurance Counselor
- Insurance Processor
- Claims Adjuster