Customer Service Advisor (2018-497)
PAPÃ‰ MACHINERY, INC.
â€“ CONSTRUCTION & FORESTRY DIVISION â€“Â MEDFORD, OR
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR:Â Responsibilities include providing after-market sales support for the parts and service departments.
Candidates should have three plus yearsâ€™ parts/service experience or outside sales experience, and must be knowledgeable in both parts and service.
Territory level business and relationship management skills are required.Â Should also have experience planning, developing and executing sales action plans.
Construction equipment experience a real plus.
Candidates should be self-motivated with excellent customer relation and time management skills.
Communication, both oral and written, must be above average.
Candidate must possess strong desire to succeed in a fast paced and demanding environment.
* High School or better
* Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
* Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
* Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractorâ€™s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description
More Jobs from Pape' Machinery, Inc C&F
- Trade Marketing Associate
- Assistente Administrativo II - Aorta e PerifÃ©rico Vascular
- Physical Therapist - Sports Medicine
- Financial Counselor
- Program Manager - Clinical Operations Practice Optimization
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Sparta Med/Surg
- Academic Medical Dermatologist
- RN Case Manager FL
- Point of Care Coordinator - Lab
- Cardiovascular Radiologist
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Family Med
- Application Engineer (Custom Solutions), FULL-TIME
- Paramedic - Pool
- Medical Director, Telehealth
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Claims Examiner
- Insurance Counselor
- Insurance Processor
- Claims Adjuster