Join a Company Built on Commitment and Care.
Corvias [kore-vee-us] is rooted in the Latin phrase â€œby way of the heart.â€ It represents the commitment we make to our partners.
The passion we bring to making a real difference in the world.
And serves as our daily reminder to lead with our hearts, speak from our conscience, and improve local communities â€” and society at large â€” through every one of our partnerships.
From state initiatives to municipal programs to military housing efforts, we partner with government organizations to celebrate and reinforce the best parts of their communities.
And we help educational institutions develop and improve on existing assets so they can focus on providing a world-class education.
We take our work personally because, just like our partners, weâ€™re engaged citizens and community members with a vision for a better tomorrow.
And a plan to make our vision a reality.
Â How Youâ€™ll Contribute to the Team
The Resident Associate serves as the primary point of contact for all resident transactions arising from current lease agreements.
Youâ€™ll perform a variety of account management services and be accountable for achieving resident satisfaction and retention goals, as you:Â
* Build and maintain positive relationships with residents by promptly and thoroughly responding to resident concerns, questions, and requests while adhering to company policies and fair housing guidelines.
* Perform the resident move-in, move-out, and eviction processes, including all associated inspections, notifications, and paperwork.
* Perform basic accounting and collections activities; maintain the tenant ledger to track all revenue and expense associated with each lease agreement.
* Promote a high quality living environment by monitoring resident compliance with community policies, including enforcing standards and educating residents about policies, as needed.
* Ensure residents receive timely information about community events, programs, and initiatives.
* Achieve retention goals by proactively informing residents about lease renewal options and cross-community relocation opportunities; execute the lease renewal process.
* Project a positive image of the community by organizing materials, reporting defects, and spot cleaning, as needed.
* Perform administrative duties, such as answering phones, maintaining files, performing data entry, and compiling reports.
* And other duties as assigned.
The Experience Youâ€™ll Bring to the Team
Bring your belief you can solve the â€œunsolvableâ€ and make a real difference.
Youâ€™ll be great in this role if you value the trust you earn and continuously strive to validate that trust every day.
Role specific qualifications include:
* 3+ years of prior work experience coordinating customer accounts or leases; strongly prefer experience across different roles, different products, or different markets.
* Demonstrated ability to reta...
More Jobs from Corvias Group, LLC
- Trade Marketing Associate
- Assistente Administrativo II - Aorta e PerifÃ©rico Vascular
- Physical Therapist - Sports Medicine
- Financial Counselor
- Program Manager - Clinical Operations Practice Optimization
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Sparta Med/Surg
- Academic Medical Dermatologist
- RN Case Manager FL
- Point of Care Coordinator - Lab
- Cardiovascular Radiologist
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Family Med
- Application Engineer (Custom Solutions), FULL-TIME
- Paramedic - Pool
- Medical Director, Telehealth
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Claims Examiner
- Insurance Counselor
- Insurance Processor
- Claims Adjuster