U2 ISR MPC Senior Technical Director 16965
Huntington Ingalls Industries - Technical Solutions Division, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII-TSD, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) is currently seeking a Senior Technical Director to support the U-2 Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR) Mission Planning Cell (MPC) program to work out of Beale Air Force Base, California with possible travel to other continental United States (CONUS) or overseas (OCONUS) locations as directed by the 99^th Reconnaissance Squadron Commander (99 RS/CC).
The U2 ISR MPC Senior Technical Director shall provide analytical, advisory, management, technical, and functional support to accomplish all assigned tasks and subtasks.Â The Senior Technical Director is responsible managing all aspects of the U-2 Research & Development Laboratory (U-2 Lab) and is supervised by the Program Manager.Â The Senior Technical Director will manage all directorates within the U-2 Lab and has senior supervisory/developmental responsibilities.Â The Senior Technical Director will manage one or more concurrent projects or programs and supervises professional and technical personnel performing in their respective disciplines.Â The Senior Technical Director will develop and maintain an integrated program schedule to achieve initiatives & objectives defined by management.
Â The Senior Technical Director will aggressively pursue all lines of effort to stated objectives and desired end-states.
Â The Senior Technical Director will be experienced in management or implementation of laboratories or complex programs involving operations, technology innovations, business operations, program management, software engineering, design engineering, system integration, digital imaging, telecommunications, and/or telecommunications infrastructure technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities (to include but not be limited to the following):
* Ensure all electronic technical data, regulations, and instructions are current on all electronic systems and physical storage locations.
* Provide analytical, advisory, and technical support to the Squadron Commander.
* Identify, communicate, and resolve/recommend solutions to known program and/or technical deficiencies.
* Attend meetings as directed by the Squadron Commander.
* Maintain NIPR and SIPR accounts throughout the contract Period of Performance.
* Provide input to the Squadron Commander relating to accomplishments and challenges in performance of all required tasks/subtasks.
* Maintain strict adherence to all published instruction, guidance, and regulations.
* Security Management:Â Comply with and enforce National, Department of Defense (DoD), and Air Force security policies a...
More Jobs from HII-TSD Camber Corporation
- Trade Marketing Associate
- Assistente Administrativo II - Aorta e PerifÃ©rico Vascular
- Physical Therapist - Sports Medicine
- Financial Counselor
- Program Manager - Clinical Operations Practice Optimization
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Sparta Med/Surg
- Academic Medical Dermatologist
- RN Case Manager FL
- Point of Care Coordinator - Lab
- Cardiovascular Radiologist
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Family Med
- Application Engineer (Custom Solutions), FULL-TIME
- Paramedic - Pool
- Medical Director, Telehealth
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Claims Examiner
- Insurance Counselor
- Insurance Processor
- Claims Adjuster