U2 ISR MPC Software Coder 16966
U2 ISR MPC SOFTWARE CODER Description (1 FTE) Task 3.27
Huntington Ingalls Industries - Technical Solutions Division, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII-TSD, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) is currently seeking a Software Coder to support the U-2 Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR) Mission Planning Cell (MPC) program to work out of Beale Air Force Base, California with possible travel to other continental United States (CONUS) or overseas (OCONUS) locations as directed by the 99^th Reconnaissance Squadron Commander (99 RS/CC).
The U2 ISR MPC Software Coder shall provide analytical, advisory, management, technical, and functional support to accomplish all assigned tasks and subtasks.Â The Software Coder position resides within the U-2 Research & Development Laboratory and is responsible for supporting the Director for Software in the development of iOS and/or Android-based software applications to support U-2 Program flight and ground operations.Â These applications will be based on, but are not exclusive to, iOS operating systems
Duties and Responsibilities (to include but not be limited to the following):
* Ensure all electronic technical data, regulations, and instructions are current on all electronic systems and physical storage locations.
* Provide analytical, advisory, and technical support to the Squadron Commander.
* Identify, communicate, and resolve/recommend solutions to known program and/or technical deficiencies.
* Attend meetings as directed by the Squadron Commander.
* Maintain NIPR and SIPR accounts throughout the contract Period of Performance.
* Provide input to the Squadron Commander relating to accomplishments and challenges in performance of all required tasks/subtasks.
* Maintain strict adherence to all published instruction, guidance, and regulations.
* Security Management:Â Comply with and enforce National, Department of Defense (DoD), and Air Force security policies and directives, including: (1) both verbal and written reporting procedures; (2) deterrence, detection, isolation, containment, and recovery from information system and network security intrusions.
* Design, code, test/debug, field, and modify iOS and/or Android applications that support U-2 Program flight and ground operations.
* Leads application system/subsystem planning.
* Develop application build and release schedules and strategies.
* Acts as a technical resource.
Develops requirements for U-2 Program software application development initiatives which require resources above/beyond the capabilities of the U-2 Research & Development Laboratory.
* Assist in furthering U-2 Research & Develo...
More Jobs from HII-TSD Camber Corporation
- Trade Marketing Associate
- Assistente Administrativo II - Aorta e PerifÃ©rico Vascular
- Physical Therapist - Sports Medicine
- Financial Counselor
- Program Manager - Clinical Operations Practice Optimization
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Sparta Med/Surg
- Academic Medical Dermatologist
- RN Case Manager FL
- Point of Care Coordinator - Lab
- Cardiovascular Radiologist
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Family Med
- Application Engineer (Custom Solutions), FULL-TIME
- Paramedic - Pool
- Medical Director, Telehealth
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Claims Examiner
- Insurance Counselor
- Insurance Processor
- Claims Adjuster