Senior Communications Content Strategist
Edward Jones is seeking a Senior Communication/Content Strategist to develop internal content and channel activation plans that align with major firm initiatives.
You will be applying client and brand insights to develop and deliver client-centric messaging to the firm's more than 45,000 branch team members and home office associates.
Providing guidance to senior leaders across the firm, you will ensure messaging is compelling and consistent across a variety of channels, including email, meeting content, website, and broadcast.
* Lead internal content plan development and the creation of valuable, compelling content to drive action.
* Develop creative strategies, positioning and messaging across all channels based on business objectives.
* Develop creative briefs and collaborate with visual designers, user-experience designers, IT and video producers to produce compelling content reflecting voice of client.
* Create and curate content across all channels aligning to brand position to meet KPIs.
* Effectively build relationships to achieve business outcomes.
Influence senior management and provide leadership and guidance on goals, key messages and targeting.
* Lead highly complex initiatives and cross-divisional working teams, providing guidance on internal communication strategy and implementation.
* Influence change management by serving as an expert on communicating change within firm.
* Determine and use KPIs, communication and business metrics to measure effectiveness and make recommendations to improve/optimize.
* Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communication, English or related degree required; advanced degree or MBA strongly preferred
* 10+ years of experience in communications or marketing, preferably financial services, showing increasing level of responsibility
* Understand how to communicate technical and complex topics to specific audience/personas with direct and develop content for associates and branch teams.
* Experience in writing for different media and determining channel activation strategy.
* Deep understanding of channel best practices, including, CMS, SEM, SEO, email, public and client websites, social, intranet, etc.
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects and processes in a dynamic, matrix environment.
* Effectively build strong relationships to influence and gain consensus at all levels, including executive.
* Strong understanding of design principles with ability to reinforce brand standards
* Thorough understanding of financial products and services and requirements regulating marketing them strongly preferred.
More Jobs from Edward Jones
- Trade Marketing Associate
- Assistente Administrativo II - Aorta e PerifÃ©rico Vascular
- Physical Therapist - Sports Medicine
- Financial Counselor
- Program Manager - Clinical Operations Practice Optimization
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Sparta Med/Surg
- Academic Medical Dermatologist
- RN Case Manager FL
- Point of Care Coordinator - Lab
- Cardiovascular Radiologist
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Family Med
- Application Engineer (Custom Solutions), FULL-TIME
- Paramedic - Pool
- Medical Director, Telehealth
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Claims Examiner
- Insurance Counselor
- Insurance Processor
- Claims Adjuster