Assistant Marketing Manager
Infosys â€“ Marketing â€“Â Assistant Marketing Manager
As you partner with Infosys to leverage new business growth opportunities, our emphasis is on accelerating innovation by delivering path breaking solutions or co-creating it with you.
With so many rapidly changing technologies to consider and potentially adopt, our approach is to give you access to the many innovations stemming from Infosys, our award-winning research and development facility.
We make you more competitive by injecting into your business the technology prowess to enter new markets and break into new product categories.
In this role as an Assistant Marketing manager you will have two main objectives â€“ The first is to increase the companyâ€™s opportunity to build business with strategic accounts by strengthening relationships, building reputation and developing new and supporting business opportunities to help grow pipeline and revenue.
Second, to deliver measurable value by providing a strategic marketing service that coordinates people across the company to deliver joined-up programs at an account level.
This involves the ability to collaborate, network and lead, since the account based marketer provides insights for the development of the business strategy, creates the account-based marketing strategy working with the account team, and ensures the delivery of the marketing programs and plans are aligned to the account objective.
An ABM professional needs to add significantly to the long-term value of the account.
Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Multiple locations for this position and can be based in Plano TX, San Francisco CA, Hartford CT, Philadelphia PA, Houston TX.
This position may require travel and/ or relocation.
* Bachelorâ€™s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At leastÂ 5 years of relevant work experiences including B2B marketing experiences in the US; preferably in technology or professional services sector.
* Solid understanding of the IT services market, key competitors and influencers
* Strong events and brand marketing background withÂ knowledge of various social and digital marketing channels, activities, metrics and measurement techniques
* High impact communication across multiple formats, including strong written and spoken business English, good understanding of graphic design for print and digital formats, and relevant social media channels and practices
* Ability to build collaborative partnerships across time zones, geographies and cultures
* Ability to influence at senior level
* Experienced and capable people leader, able to develop and nurture marketing talent and build team culture
* Ability to travel dome...
More Jobs from Infosys
- Trade Marketing Associate
- Assistente Administrativo II - Aorta e PerifÃ©rico Vascular
- Physical Therapist - Sports Medicine
- Financial Counselor
- Program Manager - Clinical Operations Practice Optimization
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Sparta Med/Surg
- Academic Medical Dermatologist
- RN Case Manager FL
- Point of Care Coordinator - Lab
- Cardiovascular Radiologist
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Family Med
- Application Engineer (Custom Solutions), FULL-TIME
- Paramedic - Pool
- Medical Director, Telehealth
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Claims Examiner
- Insurance Counselor
- Insurance Processor
- Claims Adjuster