Behavioral Health Care Manager, RN/Social Worker
Conducts comprehensive member psychosocial assessments through root cause analysis and performs clinical intervention through the development of a care management treatment plan specific to each member with high level acuity needs.
Manages members with severe mental illness who have high rates of behavioral health utilization and/or severe psychosocial vulnerability.
Assess members to recommend activities and behavioral routines to meet the social and medical needs of members and their families.
Provides support and/or intervention and assists members in understanding the implications and complexities of their current medical situation and/or overall personal care.Â
Reports to:Â Supervisor,Â Behavioral Health
Department: Hawaii Health Services
Location: Hilo, HIÂ 96720
* Assesses, plans, implements, monitors and evaluates options and services to meet complex psychosocial health needs of inpatient and outpatient members.
Manages a caseload in compliance with contractual obligations and WellCare standards.
* Conducts comprehensive member assessments through root cause analysis based on referred member's needs and benefit plan eligibility, and performs clinical intervention through the development of a care management treatment plan specific to each member with high level acuity needs.
* Manages members with severe mental illness who have high rates of behavioral health utilization and/or severe psychosocial vulnerability.
Works towards achievement of optimal clinical and resource outcomes.
* Monitors and evaluates effectiveness of care plan and modifies plan as needed.
Supports member access to appropriate quality and cost effective care.
Coordinates with internal and external resources to meet identified needs of the member's care plan and collaborates with providers.
* Acts as a liaison and member advocate between the member/family, physician and facilities/agencies.
Provides clinical consultation to physicians, professional staff and other teams members/supervisors to provide optimal quality patient care and effective operations.
* Interacts continuously with members, family, physician(s), and other resources to determine appropriate behavioral action needed to address medical needs.
Reviews benefits options, researches community resources, trains/creates behavioral routines and enables members to be active participants in their own healthcare.
* Ensures members are engaging with their PCP to complete their care management treatment plan or preventive care services.
* Assists in obtaining benefits for members through community resources when benefits are exhausted or not available.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* In Hawaii, the incumbent monitors the effect of medications, provides medication administration and education as needed under guidance of the Psychiatrist.
Provides education and clinical care for medical conditions a...
More Jobs from WellCare
- Assistant Teacher
- Part Time Teacher
- Software Engineer II - Network Security DoS
- Hardware Engineer I
- Manager, Program Management
- Software Engineer II- F5aaS
- Manager Project Management Office, Flow Europe
- External Environmental Services \u0026 Event Set Up Supervisor
- Field Marketing Manager
- Shift Supervisor
- Shift Supervisor
- Catering Director- Morgan State University
- General Warehouse Worker
- Geek Squad Customer Care Agent
- Technician/Agent. Geek Squad Advance Repair
- Customer Service Specialist
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Digital Imaging
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections