Marketing Communications Executive
Who We Are
At Corvias weâ€™re experts at developing solutions through partnership.
Our partners share our values and commitment to creating a positive, lasting impact.
From state initiatives to municipal programs to military housing efforts, we partner with government organizations to celebrate and reinforce the best parts of their communities.
Our three core principlesâ€”be the best provider of service; be the best place to work; and, generously give back to the communities where we live and serveâ€”are the driving force behind everything we do.
How Youâ€™ll Contribute to the Team
The Marketing CommunicationsÂ Executive is the strategic and creative lead responsible for ensuring the Corvias mission, brand story, and value proposition are effectively communicated across all mediums and audiences.
This role will be tasked with generating bold ideas and taking calculated risks to increase brand recognition, reputation, and market share.
With oversight of marketing, communications, public relations, and proposal development, this role is accountable for ensuring alignment and collaboration across disciplines.
At Corvias, youâ€™ll be called upon to:
* Drive the creation of high-quality, high-impact content and design concepts that effectively promote Corvias mission, vision, and values, and position Corvias as a market leader.
* Oversee the development and refinement of Corvias brand guidelines and architecture, visual identity, and messaging; develop processes that ensure consistency across mediums and audiences.
* Develop strategies to increase brand visibility and recognition within the marketplace, trade press, and industry appropriate associations; guide and support end-to-end implementation.
* Develop action-oriented growth marketing plans aimed at increasing market share in current sectors and supporting expansion into new sectors.
* Collaborate with Partnership Development and Partnership Management leadership to develop a consistent sales message and increase effectiveness of sales enablement content.
* Direct the proposal writing process, ensuring on-time delivery of compliant and high-quality materials that incorporate pursuit specific strategies and win themes.
* Develop internal communications strategies that increase employee understanding of Corvias initiatives and inspire employees to act as brand champions.
* Develop and implement a robust analytics program that links campaign performance to business goals; utilize data and insights to optimize current initiatives and identify new opportunities.
* Lead the recruitment and retention of diverse team of creative professionals; create accountability and ownership among team members through communication of clear expectations, supervision, and provision of timely performance feedback.
* Model the highest standards of business professionalism; lead the training and development of team members through coaching, motivating, and mentori...
More Jobs from Corvias Group, LLC
- Trade Marketing Associate
- Assistente Administrativo II - Aorta e PerifÃ©rico Vascular
- Physical Therapist - Sports Medicine
- Financial Counselor
- Program Manager - Clinical Operations Practice Optimization
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Sparta Med/Surg
- Academic Medical Dermatologist
- RN Case Manager FL
- Point of Care Coordinator - Lab
- Cardiovascular Radiologist
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Family Med
- Application Engineer (Custom Solutions), FULL-TIME
- Paramedic - Pool
- Medical Director, Telehealth
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Claims Examiner
- Insurance Counselor
- Insurance Processor
- Claims Adjuster