Marketing Communications Copywriter
At Hologic, weâ€™re an innovative medical technology company that enables healthier lives everywhere, every day.
We are also a company that prospers and grows, which is why weâ€™ve been able to expand our offerings to empower even more people and champion womenâ€™s health
What powers our growth across Breast & Skeletal Health, Diagnostics, GYN Surgical and Medical Aesthetics Solutions is also what differentiates us: the exceptional and clinically proven capacity of our products to detect, diagnose and treat illnesses and other health conditions earlier and better.
This clinical superiority creates high expectations, which we fulfill by continually challenging ourselves to improve health through better technology, education and market access.
None of this would be possible without the talent and passion of our employees.
Together, our expertise and dedication to developing and sharing more robust, science-based certainty drives our global presence and a promising pipeline that responds to the unmet health and wellness needs of women, families and communities.
While we focus on womenâ€™s health and well-being, we are committed to having an even broader benefit on the world.
Together, we advocate for better health and wellness through solutions that provide ever greater certainty and peace of mind.
The Marketing Communication Copywriting will be responsible for the development of marketing content for use in promotional assets.Â You will be responsible for copy development and maintaining copy and design consistency across all product and marketing/educational materials.
This position will require close collaboration with a broad range of internal stakeholders including but not limited to Marketing Communications, Marketing, Legal, Regulatory, Medical Affairs and other corporate departments or divisions.Â Â We are looking for an innovative thought leader who wants to drive the overall creative execution of our materials.
You must be a flexible, deadline-driven professional with the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and understand daily project management.
In return, we will offer you a creative and collaborative working environment with excellent benefits and competitive salary and benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide copywriting, editing and proofreading support for external communications to all audiences, via email, print collateral, website, print advertising, public relations materials, etc.
* Monitor communication content and materials for consistency with divisional and corporate strategies, messaging platforms and branding guidelines.
* Collaborate with the graphic designer to develop motivating/influential materials
* Other duties as assigned as assigned by the Creative Manager
* Develop social media content for the Diagnostic division
* Actively participate and consult during Pre-Agile meeting, providing copy input and support
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proofreading skills
* Strong attention to detail and impeccable writing and communication skills
* Proven record of delivering products on time and in keeping with high quality standards
* Ability to take initiative and work with little supervision for timely completion of projects and making time for unplanned assignments and adapting to changing priorities
* Personal Skills
+ Strong communication, organizational, and presentation skills
+ Excellent time management, multi-tasking, follow-up and problem-solving skills
+ Proactive leader
+ Team player
* Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
* Proficient skills utilizing standard Microsoft tools such as Excel, Word, Visio, SharePoint, Project and Power Point.Â
* Bachelorâ€™s degree with a focus on communications, journalism or related field.
* 2-3 years of experience in copywriting, editing, proofreading position.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current executed Hologic Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource Department.
In addition Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Hologic Recruiter.Â All resumes must be sent to the Hologic Recruiter under these terms or they will not be considered.
is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer inclusive of disability and veterans.
More Jobs from Hologic
- Trade Marketing Associate
- Assistente Administrativo II - Aorta e PerifÃ©rico Vascular
- Physical Therapist - Sports Medicine
- Financial Counselor
- Program Manager - Clinical Operations Practice Optimization
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Sparta Med/Surg
- Academic Medical Dermatologist
- RN Case Manager FL
- Point of Care Coordinator - Lab
- Cardiovascular Radiologist
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Family Med
- Application Engineer (Custom Solutions), FULL-TIME
- Paramedic - Pool
- Medical Director, Telehealth
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Claims Examiner
- Insurance Counselor
- Insurance Processor
- Claims Adjuster