Network Planning Manager
Role Title Â Â
Network Planning Manager
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits on offer
This role of Network Planning Manager is accountable for leading a team of Network Planners and Network Coordinators to ensure all customers receive first class service and support at maximum efficiency in terms of cost effectiveness, speed and quality of service.
Within the Global Supply Chain team, this is a very important part of the department and the successful candidate will be tasked with the development and delivery of best practices and process improvements for their team.
Essential Job Functions
* Understanding of end-to-end supply chain for assigned markets / products and able to support and facilitate this understanding in others
* Demonstrate knowledge of all parameters, factors, inputs and outputs required to develop effective replenishment plans and drive best practice and process improvements
* Builds strong relationships with cross functional groups (including Regional Business Units, Supply Sites, NPD, Procurement, International Distribution and Inventory Planning teams), in order to collaborate with them to maximise KPl's and business benefits.
* Alongside the Inventory planning team support team members to form the interface to translate market [regional requirements (all products) to product/sourcing site execution (product specific)
* Lead change initiatives and acts as an advocate for continuous improvement and problem solving
* Developing dynamic conference call agenda topics to improve business performance
* Participate and contribute to future initiatives within Network Planning and inventory Planning.
Keep abreast of all Compliance and Regulatory adherence.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
* Ideally educated to a graduate degree
* Prior experience of line management within a similar structure
* Understanding of "in-market" and global practices
* Proven experience working in a global supply chain management operation
* Highly numerate with strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Proficient computer skills - MS Office applications, SAP, Infor, Logility or other ERP systems
* Logical and structured approach to work organization and execution
* Strong interpersonal and English communication skills; culturally aware and able to forge strong business relationships with a global operations team, suppliers, and customer base.
Additional language skills (Spanish, Chinese, German, or others) are a plus
* Knowledge of Medical Device Industry Quality and Regulatory Requirements
Smith & Nephew is a diversified advanced medical technology business that supports healthcare professionals in more than 100 countriesÂ to improve the quality of life for their patients.
We have leadership positions in Orthopaedic Reconstruction, Advanced Wound Management, Sports Medicine and Trauma:
- Rate: Not Specified
- Location: Hull, GB-ERY
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: PR
- Recruiter: GBR - T. J. Smith and Nephew Limited
- Contact: Not Specified
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: R25256
- Posted: 2018-06-14 08:03:51 -
- View all Jobs from GBR - T. J. Smith and Nephew Limited
More Jobs from GBR - T. J. Smith and Nephew Limited
- Trade Marketing Associate
- Assistente Administrativo II - Aorta e PerifÃ©rico Vascular
- Physical Therapist - Sports Medicine
- Financial Counselor
- Program Manager - Clinical Operations Practice Optimization
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Sparta Med/Surg
- Academic Medical Dermatologist
- RN Case Manager FL
- Point of Care Coordinator - Lab
- Cardiovascular Radiologist
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Family Med
- Application Engineer (Custom Solutions), FULL-TIME
- Paramedic - Pool
- Medical Director, Telehealth
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Claims Examiner
- Insurance Counselor
- Insurance Processor
- Claims Adjuster