Shop Technician (2018-466)
PAPÃ‰ MATERIAL HANDLING, INC.
â€“ MISSOULA, MT
SHOP TECHNICIAN: Position will diagnose and repair all makes and models of material handling and construction equipment.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
* Analyze and diagnose (troubleshoot) equipment malfunctions or failures.
* Repair, replace or rebuild engines, transmissions, carburetors, final drives, steering, clutches, cross shafts, hydraulic components, electrical systems and air systems.
* Pre-delivery setup and installation on all equipment.
* Welding and fabrication may be required.
* Perform assigned tasks in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
Minimum 3 yearsâ€™ experience working on all makes and models of lift trucks, construction equipment and lite aerial equipment required.
Must be assertive, a self-starter, and able to work without direct supervision.
Good communication skills both written and oral are required.
Applicants must have own tools.Â
* High School or better
* Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
* Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
* Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractorâ€™s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description
More Jobs from Pape' Material Handling, Inc
- Trade Marketing Associate
- Assistente Administrativo II - Aorta e PerifÃ©rico Vascular
- Physical Therapist - Sports Medicine
- Financial Counselor
- Program Manager - Clinical Operations Practice Optimization
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Sparta Med/Surg
- Academic Medical Dermatologist
- RN Case Manager FL
- Point of Care Coordinator - Lab
- Cardiovascular Radiologist
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Family Med
- Application Engineer (Custom Solutions), FULL-TIME
- Paramedic - Pool
- Medical Director, Telehealth
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Claims Examiner
- Insurance Counselor
- Insurance Processor
- Claims Adjuster