Wash and Maintenance Assistant
SUMMARY: Daily clean up of transportation equipment; including tractors, trailing equipment andÂ maintenance facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
* External cleaning of Commercial transportation equipment including tractors and trailers
* Daily cleaning of Shop and Yard areas
* Provides facility maintenance support
* Assists Mechanics with repairs as needed
* Performs minor tool repairs
* Picks up and delivers parts to local vendors
* Assists with parts inventory as required
* Repairs and organizes tire chains
* Organizes and reports tire inventory to Maintenance Manager
* Assists with equipment & maintenance paperwork as required
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Reasonable accomodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: High School Education or Equivalent and/or 6 months to one year related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, labels and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to speak effectively to communicate instructions and procedures.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute; rate, ratio, percentage, and intepret bar graphs.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Employee must possess a valid Washington State Driver's License.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here represent those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach; and talk and hear.
The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, dep...
More Jobs from LTI, Inc.
- Trade Marketing Associate
- Assistente Administrativo II - Aorta e PerifÃ©rico Vascular
- Physical Therapist - Sports Medicine
- Financial Counselor
- Program Manager - Clinical Operations Practice Optimization
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Sparta Med/Surg
- Academic Medical Dermatologist
- RN Case Manager FL
- Point of Care Coordinator - Lab
- Cardiovascular Radiologist
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Family Med
- Application Engineer (Custom Solutions), FULL-TIME
- Paramedic - Pool
- Medical Director, Telehealth
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Claims Examiner
- Insurance Counselor
- Insurance Processor
- Claims Adjuster