Senior Director, Global Strategy & Marketing Analytics
At Hologic, weâ€™re an innovative medical technology company that enables healthier lives everywhere, every day.
We are also a company that prospers and grows, which is why weâ€™ve been able to expand our offerings to empower even more people and champion womenâ€™s health
What powers our growth across Breast & Skeletal Health, Diagnostics, GYN Surgical and Medical Aesthetics Solutions is also what differentiates us: the exceptional and clinically proven capacity of our products to detect, diagnose and treat illnesses and other health conditions earlier and better.
This clinical superiority creates high expectations, which we fulfill by continually challenging ourselves to improve health through better technology, education and market access.
None of this would be possible without the talent and passion of our employees.
Together, our expertise and dedication to developing and sharing more robust, science-based certainty drives our global presence and a promising pipeline that responds to the unmet health and wellness needs of women, families and communities.
While we focus on womenâ€™s health and well-being, we are committed to having an even broader benefit on the world.
Together, we advocate for better health and wellness through solutions that provide ever greater certainty and peace of mind.
Hologic is aggressively seeking an outstanding Senior Director, Global Strategy & Marketing Analytics (reports to the V.P.
Worldwide Marketing) to: 1) Accelerate the Global expansion of our current U.S.
market leading brands Thin Prep, Aptima, Panther and Rapid fFN in order to better meet doctor and patient demands for health than competition, Â 2) Build our Marketing Analytics team to provide industry leading target audience insights to drive growth on our major brand franchises and 3) Partner with peer Senior Directors and other function leaders to accelerate U.S.
& Global Innovation Portfolio (products, claims & acquisitions) launch and early adoption.Â
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of organic/base business sales growth, market share gains and new product launches in the U.S.
and International markets.Â Experience across multiple categories and channels (e.g., Diagnostics, Pharma, Consumer Healthcare and/or Consumer Packaged Goods) is a major positive differentiator.Â
Primary responsibilities include:
* Operating as the primary Marketing interface for major global markets, particularly the US and European markets, to insure an aligned steady cadence of new product and claim innovation is delivered by the U.S.
based Franchises to the Regions.
Partner in helping franchises and regions meet/exceed delivery of Region Annual Business Plan and 5-Year Strat Plan.
* Leading cross functional peers in R&D, Sales, Operations and Marketing in the development of our global new product strategy and innovation portfolio to meet/exceed our U.S.
and Global 5-year Strat Plan growth commitments.
More Jobs from Hologic
- Trade Marketing Associate
- Assistente Administrativo II - Aorta e PerifÃ©rico Vascular
- Physical Therapist - Sports Medicine
- Financial Counselor
- Program Manager - Clinical Operations Practice Optimization
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Sparta Med/Surg
- Academic Medical Dermatologist
- RN Case Manager FL
- Point of Care Coordinator - Lab
- Cardiovascular Radiologist
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Family Med
- Application Engineer (Custom Solutions), FULL-TIME
- Paramedic - Pool
- Medical Director, Telehealth
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Claims Examiner
- Insurance Counselor
- Insurance Processor
- Claims Adjuster