Mobile Service Truck Technician/Mechanic (2018-8)
PAPÃ‰ KENWORTH â€“ FRENCH CAMP, CA
MOBILE SERVICES TRUCK TECHNICIAN/MECHANIC:Â Position will perform preventative maintenance in accordance with agreements between PapÃ© Kenworth and the customers.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
* Performing preventative maintenance tasks on all makes of trucks, without supervision.
* Performing lube quickly and efficiently within industry standard times.
* Performing tune-up and minor repairs on all makes of trucks, without supervision.
* Analyzing and diagnosing (troubleshoot) potential equipment malfunctions or failures.
* Performing assigned tasks in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
* Communicating in a courteous and effective manner with customers and/or co-workers.
* Preparing required documentation accurately and timely, including work orders, parts lists and time cards.
* Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of equipment and product technology.
Qualified applicant should have 5 plus yearsâ€™ experience working on all makes and models of trucks.
Must be experienced and efficient in electronic trouble shooting, A/C, electrical and major engine repairs.
Experience with 2007+ CAT, Cummins and Paccar MX engines, and prior dealership experience is preferred.
Looking for a team player that is self-motivated, can follow directions as given, and perform work in a quick and efficient manner.
Applicant must have own tools and a Class A or B license is a plus.
Position will be required to share the on call duties with other mobile technicians.
* High School or better
* Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
* Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
* Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
* Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractorâ€™s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description
More Jobs from Pape' Trucks, Inc
- Trade Marketing Associate
- Assistente Administrativo II - Aorta e PerifÃ©rico Vascular
- Physical Therapist - Sports Medicine
- Financial Counselor
- Program Manager - Clinical Operations Practice Optimization
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Sparta Med/Surg
- Academic Medical Dermatologist
- RN Case Manager FL
- Point of Care Coordinator - Lab
- Cardiovascular Radiologist
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Family Med
- Application Engineer (Custom Solutions), FULL-TIME
- Paramedic - Pool
- Medical Director, Telehealth
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Claims Examiner
- Insurance Counselor
- Insurance Processor
- Claims Adjuster