Field Service Technician/Mechanic (2018-2)
PAPÃ‰ MACHINERY, INC.
â€“ CONSTRUCTION & FORESTRY DIVISION â€“ EUGENE, OR
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN/MECHANIC: Position will diagnose and repair John Deere equipment and allied products at customer locations.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Analyzing and diagnosing (troubleshooting) equipment malfunctions or failures.
* Repairing, replacing and/or rebuilding engines, transmissions, final drives, steering, clutches, cross shafts, hydraulic components, electrical systems and air systems.
* Welding and fabrication as required.
* Determining correct parts needed to complete the task and order in a timely manner from the Parts Department, as well as, returning all unused parts in a timely manner.
* Maintaining driving record in accordance with state laws.
* Communicating in a courteous and effective manner with customers regarding all aspects of the work being performed.
Applicants must have 3 plus yearsâ€™ experience working on all makes and models of heavy equipment to work in the field.Â Must be assertive, a self-starter, and able to work without direct supervision.
Must have own tools and a Class A CDL with a good driving record.
* High School or better
Licenses & Certifications
* Driver License
* Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
* Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
* Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractorâ€™s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description
More Jobs from Pape' Machinery, Inc C&F
- Trade Marketing Associate
- Assistente Administrativo II - Aorta e PerifÃ©rico Vascular
- Physical Therapist - Sports Medicine
- Financial Counselor
- Program Manager - Clinical Operations Practice Optimization
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Sparta Med/Surg
- Academic Medical Dermatologist
- RN Case Manager FL
- Point of Care Coordinator - Lab
- Cardiovascular Radiologist
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Family Med
- Application Engineer (Custom Solutions), FULL-TIME
- Paramedic - Pool
- Medical Director, Telehealth
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Claims Examiner
- Insurance Counselor
- Insurance Processor
- Claims Adjuster