Field Technician / Mechanic (2018-455)
PAPÃ‰ MATERIAL HANDLING, INC.
â€“ CONCORD, CA
FIELD TECHNICIAN / MECHANIC: Position will diagnose and repair Hyster and other material handling equipment at customer locations.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
* Analyze and diagnose (troubleshoot) equipment malfunctions or failures.
* Repair, replace or rebuild engines, transmissions, carburetors, final drives, steering, clutches, cross shafts, hydraulic components, electrical systems and air systems.
* Maintain driving record in accordance with state laws and in a courteous, safe manner.
* Determine correct parts needs to complete task and order in a timely manner from the Parts Department, as well as, returning all unused parts in a timely manner.
* Communicate in a courteous and effective manner with customers regarding all aspects of the work being performed.
* Communicate with management regarding all aspects of the work being performed for the customer.
Applicant must have 3 years minimum diagnosing and repairing experience and good trouble shooting skills.
Electric forklift experience is a big plus.
Looking for a self-motivated, assertive individual that is computer literate, able to work under little or no supervision, and have excellent communication and customer relation skills.
Must have a driverâ€™s license with a good driving record and must provide own tools.
* High School or better
Licenses & Certifications
* Driver License
* Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
* Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
* Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractorâ€™s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description
More Jobs from Pape' Material Handling, Inc
- Trade Marketing Associate
- Assistente Administrativo II - Aorta e PerifÃ©rico Vascular
- Physical Therapist - Sports Medicine
- Financial Counselor
- Program Manager - Clinical Operations Practice Optimization
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Sparta Med/Surg
- Academic Medical Dermatologist
- RN Case Manager FL
- Point of Care Coordinator - Lab
- Cardiovascular Radiologist
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Family Med
- Application Engineer (Custom Solutions), FULL-TIME
- Paramedic - Pool
- Medical Director, Telehealth
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Claims Examiner
- Insurance Counselor
- Insurance Processor
- Claims Adjuster