Event Marketing Manager
MCG Health is looking for an experienced dynamic event professional who enjoys the challenge of delivering large-scale innovative programs.
The event marketing manager candidate will be insightful, creative, and collaborative, and have a passion for creating robust strategy and marketing programs that drive results.
The candidate will apply analytics and insights to better understand target audiences, their behaviors and interests, and improve engagement driving the continual optimization of Tradeshow performance.
Leading candidates will lead, be creative, and dive-in to drive results.
The Marketing Event Manager works closely with the Sales Team to provide support for national and regional tradeshows and sponsorship programs (7+ large events annually; 30+ small/midsize events annually) to ensure successful execution.
This person will be responsible for planning, coordinating, executing and measuring ROI on all national meetings, tradeshows & local sponsorships.
The Marketing Event Manager has ownership of those marketing activities that fall under the events and conferences category and helps execute/oversee content development and other marketing initiatives.
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:Â Â The Marketing Event Manager will work closely with other Marketing Managers but will report to the Marketing Director.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND KEY POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Manage overall tradeshow program including streamlining operations, vendor management & trade show portfolio.
* Execute innovative in-person events that promote the company, build and enhance brand recognition and awareness, generate leads, and contribute to the development of B2B client/prospect/partner relationships.
* Manage end-to-end logistics and communications for regional and third-party events, including but not limited to staffing, budget, contract terms, registration process and support, dining/entertainment/special events, promotional materials, venue research, conference booth production, contract services, transportation, pre- and post- event marketing and support, and show follow-up.
* Negotiates and manages supplier network for exhibit necessities (ie: exhibit components, booth talent, third party vendors, etc.)
* Determines appropriate equipment and products needed for the exhibit based on size and audience.
* Coordinate shipment of properties and show services with contractor.
* Coordinate show contracts and association relationships.
* Lead communication to the staff and internal teams on event logistics.
Including: pre-show meetings, daily recaps, and posts show results.
* Executes event onsite as needed by supervising booth set-up, organizing staff and handling any onsite issues that arise.
* Plan, execute, and/or delegate tasks such as collateral updates, promotional orders, email campaigns, social media posts, and web updates as they pertain to events.
* Ensure leads are input ...
More Jobs from MCG Health, LLC
- Trade Marketing Associate
- Assistente Administrativo II - Aorta e PerifÃ©rico Vascular
- Physical Therapist - Sports Medicine
- Financial Counselor
- Program Manager - Clinical Operations Practice Optimization
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Sparta Med/Surg
- Academic Medical Dermatologist
- RN Case Manager FL
- Point of Care Coordinator - Lab
- Cardiovascular Radiologist
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Family Med
- Application Engineer (Custom Solutions), FULL-TIME
- Paramedic - Pool
- Medical Director, Telehealth
- Consumer Insights Manager
- Claims Examiner
- Insurance Counselor
- Insurance Processor
- Claims Adjuster