Supply Planning Manager
Job Title: Supply Planning Manager
Business/Function: Global Supply Chain
Location: Hull / USA
Reports to (Title):
Director of Supply Chain
The Supply Planning Manager is responsible for managing a team of Supply Planners to plan, order and distribute the products that are sourced from there allocated supply source.
The metrics & deliverables for the role are:
Inventory Health (SKUâ€™s above/below SS)
Customer Service (LIFR and Back Order value)
Inventory Value and turns
These metrics should be achieved without compromising the safety of our people and property, negatively affecting the quality of our products and maintaining compliance with regulatory standards.
The Supply Planning Manager is responsible for managing the processes critical to achieving the above metrics.
They are also responsible for suggesting and driving continuous improvements in processes and people performance.
Principal Accountabilities (Major end results the job is expected to achieve)
* Responsible for the timely aggregation and dissemination of reports and communications regarding their areas of responsibility.
* Lead the Local Supply Reviews.
Highlight and agree appropriate, timely actions with relevant functional area(s).
* Mentor / Coach / perform line management duties as appropriate in support of Inventory Planner members of the planning team.
* Develop monthly/weekly supply plans to meet forecasted demand requirements, while optimizing capacity, inventory, and financial objectives.
* Steer Excess and Obsolete stock reviews with Demand Planning, Network Planning and Finance teams, drive actions to prevent and reduce write offs or it necessary escalate issues to the Global Supply Reviews.
* Identify and continuously improve planning tools and process.
* Through the business unit structure, work with other functions (RA?QA/Technical) to optimise customer service efficiently.
* Review and adjust safety and target stocks using the defined process.
* To perform all activities in compliance with relevant GMP and Quality Systems standards and specifically with FDA Quality System Regulation and ISO 13485.
* To apply high standards of occupational Health & Safety in the workplace to comply with company policy and procedures.
* To proactively manage and develop the performance of direct reports and team members through performance management, calibration, resource review and planning, capability, disciplinary, training and development to meet the needs of the business.
* Ensure compliance to GMP, GDP, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, US FDA 21 CFR Part 820 and any other applicable quality standards or regulations concerning Medicinal Products and Medical Devices
* Ensures professional development of self and direct reports and personal knowledge of applicable parts of GMP, GDP, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, US FDA 21 CFR Part 820 and any other a...
More Jobs from USA - Smith & Nephew, Inc.
- Assistant Teacher
- Part Time Teacher
- Software Engineer II - Network Security DoS
- Hardware Engineer I
- Manager, Program Management
- Software Engineer II- F5aaS
- Manager Project Management Office, Flow Europe
- External Environmental Services \u0026 Event Set Up Supervisor
- Field Marketing Manager
- Shift Supervisor
- Shift Supervisor
- Catering Director- Morgan State University
- General Warehouse Worker
- Geek Squad Customer Care Agent
- Technician/Agent. Geek Squad Advance Repair
- Customer Service Specialist
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Digital Imaging
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections