CPN Sourcing Lead â€“ Macro Products
The European Sourcing lead for Macro Products (e.g.
Grains, vegetable proteins, etc) is responsible for deciding, driving and connecting the portfolio across Cargill Premix & Nutrition Europe in close connection with the Global Risk Management and Sourcing (RMS) team.
You make sure that local and Global is aligned in the strategy that support the local business overall.
As the European Sourcing lead for Macro Products, you have accountability to support sales with market updates and advising of future market development.
You will manage the commodity risk on the raw material and align this with the Global RMS strategy and processes.
You will monitor the sales side of the business in terms of understanding customers behaviour and trend in the market and translate this into sourcing strategy involving the Global team.
* You will develop relationships with key business partners and understand local competitive dynamics of the categories.
* Will continuously monitor external factors and conditions such as Supply & Demand, price trends and regulatory requirement/restrictions.
* Will be responsible for the continuous optimization of correct portfolio and supplier combinations that match the need and availability in the market.
* Will lead transition of sourcing strategy with Formulation and Food Safety Quality Regulatory (FSQR).
* Will be responsible for the relationship management with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
* Will create statistic data to support business decision and risk management.
* You will align the local and Global strategy to support the local business and utilize the potential to its extend.
* Will negotiate and manage agreements with regional/local suppliers.
* Will select Suppliers in accordance with Cargill Guiding Principles, local regulations, Sourcing Policies, Quality and Service requirements and optimal cost for the business.
* Will ensure the best possible TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) and quality conditions for Cargill.
* You provide coaching as needed and identify and support development opportunities to reach high engagement and performance across Europe.
* You will set expectations for your team that ensure complete alignment with the business strategy and provide the a challenging environment.
* You communicate detailed market intelligence to support commercial approach according to customer segment, competitive positioning and market trends.
* You will be responsible for the continuous improvement of best practices and focus on utilization of the full potential of the digital tools
* Minimum Bachelor degree.
* Min 7-10 year working experience in sourcing of raw material .
* Experience in Animal Nutrition industry is highly appreciated.
* Commitment to Serve and Customer Focus.
* Ability to Liaise and Engage with different Stakeholders and other Functions.
* Excellent Communication skills in English.
* Deep and practical Business Acumen.
* Some business travel is required.
* Excellent Communication skills, ability to negotiate on all levels.
* Willingness to challenge the teams towards change management.
* Strong knowledge of raw material market dynamic and procurement process .
* Strong understanding of the main drivers in customer behaviours and cost components.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
More Jobs from Cargill
- Assistant Teacher
- Part Time Teacher
- Software Engineer II - Network Security DoS
- Hardware Engineer I
- Manager, Program Management
- Software Engineer II- F5aaS
- Manager Project Management Office, Flow Europe
- External Environmental Services \u0026 Event Set Up Supervisor
- Field Marketing Manager
- Shift Supervisor
- Shift Supervisor
- Catering Director- Morgan State University
- General Warehouse Worker
- Geek Squad Customer Care Agent
- Technician/Agent. Geek Squad Advance Repair
- Customer Service Specialist
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Digital Imaging
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections