Residential Staff Appraiser
Single Source Property Solutions, LLC is an independently owned national service provider to many of the nationâ€™s largest loan servicing entities.
We provide integrated mortgage services and property management solutions.
We have been named, by Inc.
Magazine, one of the fastest growing companies forÂ 7 of the last 12 years.
At SingleSource Property Solutions, LLC we strive for excellence in the workplace and promote a working environment that supports honesty, integrity, respect, trust and responsibility.
Our staff of industry experts include: licensed real estate agents and brokers, certified appraisers, title agents and licensed notaries who are eager to provide our boutique style services to our customers.Â
We are looking for certified residential appraisers who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
If you are looking for a rewarding full-time residential appraiser opportunity that includes regular business hours, a base salary, commission structure, paid time off and benefits, this could be the job for you.
You will work remotely, performing appraisals in your local market area, with realistic production goals that focus on quality.
* â€‹Estimating property values by providing appraisals on 1-4 unit residential properties; researching and analyzing property information; reconciling various indicators; preparing an appraisal report
* Maintain all licenses or state certifications in good standing
* Meet established deadlines and quality control standards
Bachelor of Science or Arts
Current State Certified Appraisers Licenceâ€‹
* â€‹Must hold a current state certified appraisers license with no disciplinary actions and have a minimum of 3 years residential appraisal experience.
* Must be willing to work exclusively for SingleSource Property Solutions.
* Proficient in various residential appraisal types such as single-family, condominium, multi-family, FHA, rural housing, review products and REO appraisals
* Demonstrated ability to review data, draw sound conclusions, and summarize results in a clear and concise manner.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Proven track record of providing quality residential valuations
* Proficient with ACI and Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook)
* Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record with no restrictions
- Rate: Not Specified
- Location: Bayville, US-NJ
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Property
- Recruiter: SingleSource Property Solutions LLC
- Contact: Not Specified
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 20199
- Posted: 2018-05-17 07:57:24 -
- View all Jobs from SingleSource Property Solutions LLC
More Jobs from SingleSource Property Solutions LLC
- Assistant Teacher
- Part Time Teacher
- Software Engineer II - Network Security DoS
- Hardware Engineer I
- Manager, Program Management
- Software Engineer II- F5aaS
- Manager Project Management Office, Flow Europe
- External Environmental Services \u0026 Event Set Up Supervisor
- Field Marketing Manager
- Shift Supervisor
- Shift Supervisor
- Catering Director- Morgan State University
- General Warehouse Worker
- Geek Squad Customer Care Agent
- Technician/Agent. Geek Squad Advance Repair
- Customer Service Specialist
- Best Buy Sales Consultant â€“ Digital Imaging
- Specialty Sales Manager, Connections