PERSONAL INJURY / WRONGFUL DEATH ATTORNEY
imp.php?publisher=5c2760f7c8f999c2ad4eaa4ff338386f&chnl=&rssjobid=59991&rssurlid=-4 Distinguished, well known and national AV rated plaintiffs’ personal injury / wrongful death / product liability firm in West Los Angeles, is seeking a full-time experienced attorney for its transportation tort department.
We pride ourselves in having a great work environment with a casual dress code and upbeat staff.
Requirements: Minimum of 7 years tort litigation experience, including product liability, and catastrophic auto/aviation injury cases Admitted in CA Aviation experience a plus Case management from start to finish Excellent brief writing Comfortable arguing motions in open court Drafting and responding to discovery Drafting complaints, motions, jury instructions, etc.
Research of novel and complex legal issues WestlawNext experience or proficiency Preparing for and conducting lay and expert depositions Civil trial experience, 1st chair a plus Travel required, as many cases are venued out of state Energetic, great attitude and pride in excellent work product High aptitude, able to learn new tasks quickly in a fast-paced environment Computer savvy Skilled in Microsoft Office Self-starter, organized, detail oriented Excellent communication skills Team player, collegial approach to case preparation and management Aviation and truck case experience a plus Pilot license a plus Compassion and empathy for human loss and suffering required Competitive pay & benefits package.
Email your cover letter, resume, 2 writing samples and salary requirement.
- Rate: Not Specified
- Location: Los Angeles, US-CA
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: Baum Hedlund Aristei &amp; Goldman
- Contact: LawCrossing
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 6d18b9b23c8348a1aacd6e2b3ed7bdb0
- Posted: 2018-05-16 08:18:13 -
- View all Jobs from Baum Hedlund Aristei &amp; Goldman
More Jobs from Baum Hedlund Aristei &amp; Goldman
- Group Fitness Instructor
- Personal Trainer
- Explosive Performance Coach
- Kidsâ€™ Club Associate
- Group Fitness Specialty - Yoga
- Group Fitness Specialty - Zumba
- Swim Instructor
- Membership Consultant
- Kidsâ€™ Club Associate
- Group Fitness Specialty: Aquatics
- Group Fitness Specialty : Barre
- Cleaning Team Member
- Registered Nurse - Ambulatory Care Urgent Care (0.8FTE)
- Mammography Technologist Casual
- Community Health Specialist
- Supply Chain Logistics Manager (1.0 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care Emergency Department (0.7 FTE - Evening)
- Nursing Assistant Med/Surg Unit (0.7 FTE - Evenings)