Registered Nurse- OR-Casual
As one of the nationâ€™s leading pediatric health care systems, Nemours is committed to providing all children with their best chance to grow up healthy.
We offer integrated, family-centered care to more than 300,000 children each year in our pediatric hospitals, specialty clinics and primary care practices in Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Nemours strives to ensure a healthier tomorrow for all children â€“ even those who may never enter our doors â€“ through our world-changing research, education and advocacy efforts.
At Nemours, our Associates help us deliver on the promise we make to every family we have the privilege of serving: to treat their child as if they were our own.Â
Nemours is seeking a Registered Nurse- ORÂ casual day shiftÂ to join our team in Wilmington, DE.
We are looking for experienced OR nurses, who have scrubbing and circulating experience.Â We are looking with strong team players with good communication that can be flexible to meet the needs of our growing OR.
During Surgery,Â care is provided byÂ a skilled team of Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Surgical Technologists, who work closely with Surgeons and Anesthesiologists.Â Â This entire health care teamÂ is focused onÂ the child's needs;Â during the intraoperative periodÂ they are continuouslyÂ assessing, planning, implementing and evaluatingÂ the effectiveness of both the care providedÂ andÂ the child's response to the surgical procedure to ensure the best possibleÂ outcome.Â Â The OR Nursing team has implemented the Synergy Model for Patient Care, this care delivery modelÂ providesÂ a framework for matchingÂ the nurse'sÂ competencies and strengths withÂ the child's intraoperative care requirements.Â Â
You must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.Â BSN Preferred.Â
PreviousÂ OR experience Required,
Pediatric nursing preferred.
Have a current registration with Delaware State Board of Nursing.
Our dedication to professionals who are dedicated to children frequently earns Nemours a spot on the list of top workplaces in the communities we serve.
Our Associates enjoy comprehensive benefits, including our unique â€œBridge to a Healthy Futureâ€ pediatric health plan, an integrated wellness program, opportunities for professional growth, and much more.
As an equal opportunity employer, Nemours focuses on the best-qualified applicants for our openings.
More Jobs from Nemours
- FSQR Manager
- Lead Teacher
- Casual- Cardiothoracic Surgery- Fargo, ND
- Radiologic Technologist (0.7FTE)
- Nursing Assistant - Float Pool Med/Surg (PRN) Casual
- Nursing Assistant - Float Pool -Med/Surg (PRN) - Casual
- Pharmacy Technician (1.0 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Adult Behavioral Health (0.6 FTE)
- Production Planner
- Registered Nurse - Neuroscience ICU (0.6 FTE)
- Surgical Technologist (0.9 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Coronary Care ICU (0.6 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Emergency Department (0.8 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Surgery Supervisor (1.0 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care - Inpatient Rehab (0.7 FTE)
- Pharmacy Coordinator (1.0 FTE)
- Behavioral Health Technician (0.6 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care - Inpatient Rehab (0.6 FTE)
- Pharmacist - Resident (1.0 FTE)
- PHYSICIAN - Faculty w/OB (0.6 FTE), Duluth Family Medicine Residency Program - Duluth, MN