KinderCare Education is the nation's leader in early childhood education.
We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners.
From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, we're united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
Do you enjoy making and keeping places safe and clean? Join KinderCare Education as a School Housekeeper! As School Housekeeper, you will perform a wide variety of custodial duties to create and maintain a clean, orderly and safe environment for the children we serve.
When you join our team as a School Housekeeper you will:
* Perform cleaning duties such as cleaning classrooms, floors, restrooms, and hallways
* Operate cleaning equipment and use designated chemicals and other cleaning products safely and in accordance with instructions
* Collect and dispose of garbage and waste according to KinderCare Education's waste removal and recycling policies
Required Skills and Experience:
* Must have at least one year of janitorial experience; OR, any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities have been achieved
* Work safely in an environment containing chemicals, cleaning materials, dust and noise
* Understand and carry out oral and written directions
* Ability to transport products and equipment from room to room
* Perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting heavy items (up to 50 lbs.
unassisted), bending, standing, climbing, twisting, and walking.
* Must be able to speak, read, and write English
The benefits our career professionals enjoy:
KinderCare Education provides a competitive compensation package.
* Medical, dental and vision
* Discounted child care
* Generous paid time off
* Education assistance and reimbursement
* Medical expense reimbursement/ Life insurance/Disability benefits/ Health and wellness programs
* 401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
KinderCare Education employs more than 32,000 team members across 1,700 locations nationwide.
Our devoted family of education providers leads the nation in accreditation and includes KinderCare Learning Centers, KinderCare Education at Work, Champions Before- and After-School Programs, Cambridge Schools â„¢ , Knowledge Beginnings and The Grove School.
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
More Jobs from KinderCare Education LLC
- FSQR Manager
- Lead Teacher
- Casual- Cardiothoracic Surgery- Fargo, ND
- Radiologic Technologist (0.7FTE)
- Nursing Assistant - Float Pool Med/Surg (PRN) Casual
- Nursing Assistant - Float Pool -Med/Surg (PRN) - Casual
- Pharmacy Technician (1.0 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Adult Behavioral Health (0.6 FTE)
- Production Planner
- Registered Nurse - Neuroscience ICU (0.6 FTE)
- Surgical Technologist (0.9 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Coronary Care ICU (0.6 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Emergency Department (0.8 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Surgery Supervisor (1.0 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care - Inpatient Rehab (0.7 FTE)
- Pharmacy Coordinator (1.0 FTE)
- Behavioral Health Technician (0.6 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care - Inpatient Rehab (0.6 FTE)
- Pharmacist - Resident (1.0 FTE)
- PHYSICIAN - Faculty w/OB (0.6 FTE), Duluth Family Medicine Residency Program - Duluth, MN