Position Description :
At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best.
We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
National Vision, Inc.
(NVI) is one of the largest optical retailers in the United States.
We offer an innovative culture where training is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is a reality.
We are looking for a Sales Associate to join our growing team.
The Sales Associate is responsible for selling, fitting and dispensing eyewear to customers.
What would you do? - The Specifics
* Meet NVI's sales and company objectives.
* Follow the America's Best "Code of Excellence" to ensure customer satisfaction by creating a warm and welcoming environment for customers.
* Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lenses to customers, as permitted by state law.
* Perform insertion and removal training of contact lenses to customers, as permitted by state law.
* Educate clients on proper eyeglass and contact lens care.
* Maintain accurate and organized patient records.
* Assist Optometric Technician, Receptionist, and Contact Lens Technician when necessary.
* Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls in accordance with NVI protocol.
* Maintain visual merchandising according to Brand and Company Standards.
Position Requirements :
* Previous retail experience preferred, but not required.
* Maintain license, as required by state.
* Strong selling skills, aimed at meeting both the store's and self-sales targets, by following company policies.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Able to give instruction in a clear and concise manner to customers.
* Effective interpersonal skills.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Detailed oriented.
* Multitasking and time-management skills.
* Ability to learn optical knowledge.
* Professional attitude and appearance.
* In some locations, bilingual abilities desired.
What are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more.
Please see our website at www.nationalvision.com to learn more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
More Jobs from National Vision, Inc.
- FSQR Manager
- Lead Teacher
- Casual- Cardiothoracic Surgery- Fargo, ND
- Radiologic Technologist (0.7FTE)
- Nursing Assistant - Float Pool Med/Surg (PRN) Casual
- Nursing Assistant - Float Pool -Med/Surg (PRN) - Casual
- Pharmacy Technician (1.0 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Adult Behavioral Health (0.6 FTE)
- Production Planner
- Registered Nurse - Neuroscience ICU (0.6 FTE)
- Surgical Technologist (0.9 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Coronary Care ICU (0.6 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Emergency Department (0.8 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Surgery Supervisor (1.0 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care - Inpatient Rehab (0.7 FTE)
- Pharmacy Coordinator (1.0 FTE)
- Behavioral Health Technician (0.6 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care - Inpatient Rehab (0.6 FTE)
- Pharmacist - Resident (1.0 FTE)
- PHYSICIAN - Faculty w/OB (0.6 FTE), Duluth Family Medicine Residency Program - Duluth, MN