Position Description :
At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best.
We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
National Vision, Inc.
(NVI) is one of the largest optical retailers in the United States.
We offer an innovative culture where training is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is a reality.
We are looking for a Receptionist to join our growing team.
The Receptionist provides prompt, courteous service to customers either on the phone or in person.
What would you do? - The Specifics
* Ensure high quality customer service.
* Ensure a smooth flow of customers through the store.
* Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls in accordance with NVI protocol.
* Process and understand managed care plans.
* Obtain and document information from the insurance company as needed.
* Schedule and confirm appointments, follow-up visits and classes.
* File all patient records daily and pull patient files for the next day's appointments.
* Check on status and notify customers when orders are in or of any delays.
* Ensure all WIP Report functions are performed daily; cancelled job status, backorder list and problem jobs.
* Keep reception area tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials (e.g.
pens, forms and brochures).
Position Requirements :
* Experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role is preferred.
* Experience handling multiple phone lines.
* Professional attitude and appearance.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Effective interpersonal skills.
* Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
* Excellent organizational skills.
What are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more.
Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
More Jobs from National Vision, Inc.
- FSQR Manager
- Lead Teacher
- Casual- Cardiothoracic Surgery- Fargo, ND
- Radiologic Technologist (0.7FTE)
- Nursing Assistant - Float Pool Med/Surg (PRN) Casual
- Nursing Assistant - Float Pool -Med/Surg (PRN) - Casual
- Pharmacy Technician (1.0 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Adult Behavioral Health (0.6 FTE)
- Production Planner
- Registered Nurse - Neuroscience ICU (0.6 FTE)
- Surgical Technologist (0.9 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Coronary Care ICU (0.6 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Emergency Department (0.8 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Surgery Supervisor (1.0 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care - Inpatient Rehab (0.7 FTE)
- Pharmacy Coordinator (1.0 FTE)
- Behavioral Health Technician (0.6 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care - Inpatient Rehab (0.6 FTE)
- Pharmacist - Resident (1.0 FTE)
- PHYSICIAN - Faculty w/OB (0.6 FTE), Duluth Family Medicine Residency Program - Duluth, MN