Sr Operator â€“ Delaware Basin E&P Operations
This position is located in Anadarko's Delaware Basin as a member of the E&P Operations Team in Kermit, TX.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following minimum qualifications.
* Minimum 5 yearsâ€™ experience in oil and gas production operations preferred
* Knowledge of oil & gas operations (Artificial lift, Compression, pipelines, measurement etc.)
* Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical principles
* Familiar with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Cygnet, PDC, and I-Maps
* Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations required
* Computer skills including Excel, Word, and Outlook required
* Adhere to and enforce all applicable company, state and federal safety and environmental regulations.
* Maintain compliance records and information for operations activities.
* Coordinate and perform maintenance duties required to maintain operations and regulatory compliance.
* Operate and maintain various equipment associated with producing a well, including, but not limited to wellheads, pumping units, pump-off controllers, separators, burners, heater treater, chemical pumps, meters, automationequipment, rotary screw & recip compressors etc.
* Daily communication between operators, IOC, and Foreman.
* Gather liquid production information by gauging production tanks.
* Evaluate daily production estimates to identify production shortfalls that may be related to equipment problems, leaks or spills, theft or changing well conditions.
* Accomplish job responsibilities/duties in accordance with Anadarko's Core Values.
* Accountable for personal safety, the safety of co-workers and promoting a safe work environment.
* Continually self-educate and maintain familiarity with daily operations and hazards through HSE department and other operations within APC.
* Maintain good housekeeping practices.
* Cross training with IOC operators.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Candidate must possess a valid driverâ€™s license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle.
This position may be eligible for domestic relocation within 75 miles of Mentone, TX.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 â€“ 10%.
This position is eligible to work:
* 8 & 6 rotation with relocation assistance.
* 8 & 6 rotation with company lodging and meals.
* 14 & 14 rotation with company lodging and meals.
This position may require working day/night shift rotations, overtime, weekends, and holidays, as needed by business.
See Job Description
More Jobs from Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- FSQR Manager
- Lead Teacher
- Casual- Cardiothoracic Surgery- Fargo, ND
- Radiologic Technologist (0.7FTE)
- Nursing Assistant - Float Pool Med/Surg (PRN) Casual
- Nursing Assistant - Float Pool -Med/Surg (PRN) - Casual
- Pharmacy Technician (1.0 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Adult Behavioral Health (0.6 FTE)
- Production Planner
- Registered Nurse - Neuroscience ICU (0.6 FTE)
- Surgical Technologist (0.9 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Coronary Care ICU (0.6 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Emergency Department (0.8 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Surgery Supervisor (1.0 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care - Inpatient Rehab (0.7 FTE)
- Pharmacy Coordinator (1.0 FTE)
- Behavioral Health Technician (0.6 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care - Inpatient Rehab (0.6 FTE)
- Pharmacist - Resident (1.0 FTE)
- PHYSICIAN - Faculty w/OB (0.6 FTE), Duluth Family Medicine Residency Program - Duluth, MN