Mechanical Commissioning Engineer for Facilities Management
CosentiniÂ Associates (www.cosentini.com), a Tetra Tech company,Â invites you to consider an exciting opportunity in New York.
We are seeking an innovative and assertive Mechanical Commissioning Engineer to join our renowned commissioning team working in our Mission Critical group.
About this opportunity:
As a Mechanical Commissioning Engineer at Cosentini, you will have the opportunity to apply your expertise on exciting and challenging commissioning projects.
You will have the chance to work alongsideÂ some of the top engineers in the field, gaining additional expertise and building your reputation and career.
You will commission a variety of projects including new construction, core and shell, commercial interiors and retro-commissioning of office buildings, hospitals, schools, etc.
You will be managing multiple projects with competing deadlines.
You will have the opportunity to test and troubleshoot systems and equipment using our suite of calibrated testing equipment.
Responsibilities also include assisting design teams with construction administration items.
You will have business development responsibilities for increasing our commissioning presence in the tri-state area.
Whatâ€™s so great about this job?
This is a terrific opportunity to perform and manage commissioning on a variety of projects.
It will involve commissioning LEED NC, CS, CI, EB, etc, for Fundamental Pre-requisite and Enhanced Credits.
This position offers career challenge and growth and provides access to a market-leading compensation and benefits package.
Why join Cosentini?
The Cosentini commissioning team consists of seasoned professionals including professional engineers (PE), certified commissioning professionals (CCP), certified energy managers (CEM), LEED APs, existing building certified professionals (EBCP) and certified testing/ balancing professionals (NEBB TAB CP).
Cosentini owns a full suite of mechanical and electrical testing equipment including water flow meters, anemometers, flow hoods, T/H data loggers, power quality meters, etc.
Cosentini Associates provides the following engineering services: HVAC, Electrical Power, Fire Protection, Plumbing, Energy Conservation and Sustainable Design, Code Consulting and Construction Administration Services.
We have a reputation for innovative design in the global design and construction industry.
As part of the Tetra Tech family, we are a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide.
Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees â€“ 16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects.Â We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.Â Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations ...
More Jobs from Tetra Tech, Inc
- FSQR Manager
- Lead Teacher
- Casual- Cardiothoracic Surgery- Fargo, ND
- Radiologic Technologist (0.7FTE)
- Nursing Assistant - Float Pool Med/Surg (PRN) Casual
- Nursing Assistant - Float Pool -Med/Surg (PRN) - Casual
- Pharmacy Technician (1.0 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Adult Behavioral Health (0.6 FTE)
- Production Planner
- Registered Nurse - Neuroscience ICU (0.6 FTE)
- Surgical Technologist (0.9 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Coronary Care ICU (0.6 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Emergency Department (0.8 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Surgery Supervisor (1.0 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care - Inpatient Rehab (0.7 FTE)
- Pharmacy Coordinator (1.0 FTE)
- Behavioral Health Technician (0.6 FTE)
- Registered Nurse - Acute Care - Inpatient Rehab (0.6 FTE)
- Pharmacist - Resident (1.0 FTE)
- PHYSICIAN - Faculty w/OB (0.6 FTE), Duluth Family Medicine Residency Program - Duluth, MN