Paralegal / Legal Assistant
imp.php?publisher=5c2760f7c8f999c2ad4eaa4ff338386f&chnl=&rssjobid=58956&rssurlid=-4 Bell & Manning, LLC, an intellectual property law firm specializing in US and international patent drafting and prosecution, is seeking a paralegal / legal assistant.
The position is part time (25-32 hours/week) and is located in Madison, WI.
The assistant will work with four attorneys and one other legal assistant / paralegal.
The position provides a competitive salary and benefits package as well as a flexible work environment.
Responsibilities and Duties Preparing and filing legal documents with the United States Patent and Trademark Office Oral and written communication with attorneys, staff, and clients Maintaining electronic files Managing attorney dockets Drafting various types of legal correspondence Some office management Qualifications and Skills Either a technical college degree / bachelor's degree or significant work experience in an office environment (e.g., 10+ years) are required.
Previous law firm experience and/or paralegal certification are preferred, but not required.
Although this is not an entry-level position, we will provide on-the-job training.
The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, highly organized, and adept at multitasking.
The ideal candidate will be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
For consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume, including at least three relevant references.
More Jobs from Law Crossing
- Associate Attorney
- Associate Attorney
- Part-time Associate Attorney
- Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal
- Legal Assistant, Personal Injury (Part-time & Temporary)
- Family Law Paralegal
- Real Estate Associate
- Litigation Paralegal
- Employment Law Litigation Paralegal
- Clinical Assistant - LPN (Radiation Oncology, 1.0 FTE)
- Paramedic - Emergency (1.0 FTE)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (1.0 FTE)
- Lead Teacher Opportunities - Great Benefits and Growth!
- Pharmacist (0.8FTE)
- Assistant Teacher - Grow With Us!
- Medical Laboratory Technician 35033BR (FTE 1.0)
- Assistant Director
- Pharmacy Technician (FTE 1.0)