PHARMACIST CLINICIAN - Clinic - Detroit Lakes (Park Rapids)(1.0 FTE)
St Marys - Detroit Lakes Clinic
11660 Medication Therapy Mgmt
In cooperation with the patient and in coordination with the patientâ€™s other health care providers, the pharmaceutical care pharmacist will optimize a patientâ€™s drug therapy to improve the quality of life of and health outcomes of the patient.
Position requires high level of clinical skills, and the ability to build positive relationships with patients and colleagues, including other health care providers.
Experience providing independent direct patient care (pharmaceutical care, medication therapy management) for a minimum of 1 year
Graduation from a pharmacy program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy
Education (ACPE) or a program outside the U.S.
that qualifies the individual to practice in the
If you graduated prior to 1996 or from a college other than the University of MN, College of
Pharmacy, you must have completed an ACPE accredited Medication Therapy Management
training program, a PGY1 or PGY2 ambulatory care residency, or demonstrate curriculum
commensurate with MN Medication Therapy Management education.
(Please provide a copy of your training program certificate of completion).
Current, active license to practice pharmacy in the State of Minnesota.
Evidence of ongoing clinical practice by proffer of 25 MTM patient visits, reflective of the scope and complexity of privileges requested in the previous 12 months or must obtain within the first 45 days of employment.Â
Day Rotation (United States of America)
Shift Start Time:
Shift End Time:
Union Posting Deadline:
More Jobs from Essentia Health
- Associate Attorney
- Associate Attorney
- Part-time Associate Attorney
- Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal
- Legal Assistant, Personal Injury (Part-time & Temporary)
- Family Law Paralegal
- Real Estate Associate
- Litigation Paralegal
- Employment Law Litigation Paralegal
- Clinical Assistant - LPN (Radiation Oncology, 1.0 FTE)
- Paramedic - Emergency (1.0 FTE)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (1.0 FTE)
- Lead Teacher Opportunities - Great Benefits and Growth!
- Pharmacist (0.8FTE)
- Assistant Teacher - Grow With Us!
- Medical Laboratory Technician 35033BR (FTE 1.0)
- Assistant Director
- Pharmacy Technician (FTE 1.0)