PSYCHOTHERAPIST-ADULT -- Superior, WI
To provide therapeutic services and diagnostic services to patients.Â This is to include but is not limited to individual, group, and family therapy, mental health intakes and assessments, diagnostics, and coordination of treatment services for the patient.Â Position requires high level of customer service skills to establish and enhance positive relationships with patients, co-workers, and others.
Â Â Â
QUALIFICATIONS (minimum requirements)
Education and/or yearsâ€™ experience required:
Masterâ€™s degree in social work (MSW).Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
Licensed as an LICSW if practicing in Minnesota.Â Licensed as an LCSW if practicing in Wisconsin.
In other states, must be certified or licensed as required by the state in which practice occurs for the purpose of reimbursement.Â Â Â
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Plans and delivers mental health treatment for adult, adolescent, and/or children using generally accepted psychotherapeutic modalities of treatment.
* Accurately assesses and diagnoses the complaints presented by the patient and develops an age-appropriate treatment plan in consultation with the patient and family, as appropriate.
* Understands and applies the diagnostic criteria in the DSM 5, ICD-10 and other current diagnostic lexicons utilized by Essentia Health.
* Makes appropriate decisions to involve others in the care of the patient, and effectively engages their involvement through case conferences, consultation and/or referrals.
* Able to understand and incorporate psychiatric and psychological assessments and recommendations into the treatment plan of the patient.
* Delivers individual, group or family therapy as prescribed by the treatment plan, continuously evaluating progress and revising the plan when indicated.
* Recognizes when maximum benefits have been attained from treatment and enlists the patient in planning for discharge.
* Ensures that treatment planning and discharge planning reflects the standards and boundaries of regulatory agencies and third party payers, including timely completion of prior authorizations.
* Accurately documents all clinical activities and treatment provided within the medical record time parameters defined by Essentia Health.
* Performs Essentia-wide duties as requested by the designated Essentia leader.
* Upholds Essentia Healthâ€™s mission, vision, values and ethical standards and demonstrate the behavioral and service expectations as defined in our policies and procedures.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Â Â Â
This position works weekdays.Â May be required to work some early evening hours.Â Work is performed in an ...
More Jobs from Essentia Health
- Associate Attorney
- Associate Attorney
- Part-time Associate Attorney
- Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal
- Legal Assistant, Personal Injury (Part-time & Temporary)
- Family Law Paralegal
- Real Estate Associate
- Litigation Paralegal
- Employment Law Litigation Paralegal
- Clinical Assistant - LPN (Radiation Oncology, 1.0 FTE)
- Paramedic - Emergency (1.0 FTE)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (1.0 FTE)
- Lead Teacher Opportunities - Great Benefits and Growth!
- Pharmacist (0.8FTE)
- Assistant Teacher - Grow With Us!
- Medical Laboratory Technician 35033BR (FTE 1.0)
- Assistant Director
- Pharmacy Technician (FTE 1.0)